Search results

1. A

Account Suspended

Stock price probably surged in 2020 due to pandemic and SIP.
  2. A

Reducing CPU usage

@htw Should have bought an AMD :p (you used to work for Intel correct? or am I confusing Intel with Microsoft?) Talking about Intel, stock went up!(y)
  3. A

Self-medicating ADHD adults

Being regular cardio exercise can have the same affect (although I hate exercising).
  4. A

MQ2IC and the secret emails

Yowzers, just read this thread. Some shady stuff going on. Or is just as shady to be using MQ2, that is the question!
  5. A

Kronos Krono's

Out of Stock!
  6. A

Kronos Krono's

Few in Stock!
  7. A

Kronos Krono's

Yep was out of town due to 4th of July weekend/week, should be caught up on replies to people though. Let me know if you need more still.
  8. A

Kronos Krono's

Bump!
  9. A

mq2autologin error

Well its happening again after I patched yesterday. Seems to happen when I open a vendor merchant window or open up the bank window. Not sure what plugin is causing the error.
  10. A

mq2autologin error

IGNORE, it was another plugin (not on this website) entirely that was causing it. No longer getting the error after I unloaded it.
  11. A

mq2autologin error

Getting this error again. No clue if its due to autologin plugin, but its happening.
  12. A

Items Earring of Living Slime

I'm looking for a Mosscovered Branch! Branch + Disciple of the Katori + 21 dmg aug + (max haste + speed focus disc/fists of fury II) = GG!
  13. A

Help finding collectibles in housing

How many items can you put in a house? I'm running out of space to store augments, and gear by levels. I usually keep a set of best in slot non-prestige gear for each 5 levels, incase I ever want to delevel and PL a toon.
  14. A

mq2aaspend brute mode not working

When I do /aaspend brute on It doesn't seem to be working correctly. It keeps spamming the everquest chat (not mq2chat window) with "Unable to train in ability". Surprised no one has mentioned this, unless everyone just configures what AA's they want to spend in the ini file. I actually...
  15. A

Buying Merc AA PL

Merc AA's work like evolving items, its not a % amount of exp given out like it is with player AA or player regular experience. So its like +1 for each exp message. So the bar might take 100 mobs to fill the AA or 200 mobs etc, regardless of how hard or trivial the mob is, as long as it gives...
  16. A

TBL armor questions

T3 gear is no drop item + tradeskill container. It's practically silly to buy the tradeskill container in bazaar till you are ready to make the final product. In fact the longer you wait the better, the prices will drop sharply on the player made tradeskill containers once people realize...