Search results

1. E

/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

I am trying to "pause" or "delay" the instructions in the below by 8 seconds. I have seen both /delay and /timed used but I am doing something wrong. Below is the line in my INI but neither works. I want the line to load my buff spellset, then wait 8 seconds (while the actual buffs show up)...
  2. E

yes another mbot pull question...

The below is what I use for pulling. When there is a mob with the 150 distance, he runs out to the mob, gets aggro, and runs back. What I would like to see, is that he simply pulls from the camp (all mobs are close enough for the spell to hit). Also, what does PullingMaxz=30 (or any other...
  3. E

TOL 120 Necro

I am just starting to play a necro and wondered if anyone would be able let me take a look at their tol 120 ini, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
  4. E

MQ2Event question and how to stop a currently running discipline.

I am trying to learn how to write little bits of automation myself. I copied and pasted what I think will work and will try it when the servers are back online. While the below isn't the total burn for what I am trying to do, I simply wanted to add an event that when dpsgo (old zbot stuff?) is...
  5. E

Buying Ice Encrusted Battle Staff

Good afternoon, I am interested in purchasing an Ice Encrusted Battle Staff. Thank you!