Search results

1. E

/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

I am trying to "pause" or "delay" the instructions in the below by 8 seconds. I have seen both /delay and /timed used but I am doing something wrong. Below is the line in my INI but neither works. I want the line to load my buff spellset, then wait 8 seconds (while the actual buffs show up)...
  2. E

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I do run MQ2Bot. You can always try it and see how it works for your team. I have similar lines to buff for my shaman, enchanter, ranger, mage, and paly.
  3. E

Here is what I use for my Cleric to check if my SK has Divine Mediation downflag0=1 downshit0=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Target.ID}) /target MySK downflag1=1 downshit1=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[MySK]} && !${Target.Buff[Divine Mediation Rk...
  4. E

MQ2Bot Common Problems and Answers

I just noticed an error when I load bot. I do not recall ever seeing it before. I have rebooted and reloaded both MMO and Everquest. I have not tried to delete MMO and reinstall. Any advice would be appreciated. Here is what is states: Tried to convert unlike types class...
  5. E

How to choose own target instead of first one in extended window?

sorry to beat this dead horse.... I have set up all the toons to assist the monk: UseManualAssist=1 AssistName=mymonkname In group, I have the monk set up as main assist and mark npc, but they still attack the number one mob in the extended window. Any suggestions or thoughts would be very...
  6. E

Thank you!! I will make the changes and give it a shot.
  7. E

I am also interested in this question. I am using MQ2BOT and have my monk (in game roles) set up as the main assist and the mark npc. In all the INI files (server_charactername.ini), i have all the toons set up as usemanualassist=0 assistname=monk except for the monk who is set up as...
  8. E

yes another mbot pull question...

The below is what I use for pulling. When there is a mob with the 150 distance, he runs out to the mob, gets aggro, and runs back. What I would like to see, is that he simply pulls from the camp (all mobs are close enough for the spell to hit). Also, what does PullingMaxz=30 (or any other...
  9. E

patch notes

Thanks Fry! We really appreciate all you guys do for us!!!
  10. E

Thank you for the input! Looks like I have both some thinking to do and some research!
  11. E

I was able to work through the IF statement logic and the /timed piece with more searching. I need to rethink what is will actually happen once the IF statement logic is TRUE. The goal was to have this event only happen once (the reason I thought the HP>=99 in the IF statement would work) but...
  12. E

I am trying to be clever and work out some ideas myself. Here is what I copied and combined from several different Holyshits into one idea. If it is a valid mob and the mob's level is higher than mine and we are fighting and it has more than 99% HP then it will do one thing, wait, do the...
  13. E

TOL 120 Necro

I am just starting to play a necro and wondered if anyone would be able let me take a look at their tol 120 ini, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
  14. E

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Not sure how many times I have posted but here I am again. William12 essentially created a new toon: 120, max aa, augs, armor, the whole schmear! He kept me up to date, he was quick to complete the job, and as always, there to answer my questions. I have said this before and I will say it...
  15. E

Control toons by tell

I am using a combination of Dannet (I just learned it, thank you @William12!) and mastermind. I understand the potential danger of mastermind with logs. Does Dannet allow my friends to command my toons from their own computers or can that be handled by Dannet and/or EQBC (which appears to be a...
  16. E

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

I think Bot is working (at least for me). Thanks Bugs team for everything!