Search results

1. Chatwiththisname

MQ2Farm

MQ2Farm is currently named MQ2FarmTest while it is in testing and development. MQ2Farm is designed around the concept of Farm.mac with the intent to assist with farming specific items or creatures or to act like a hunter type macro. Known Issues: When a mob is running away, I will start to...
  2. Chatwiththisname

Macro Parcel.mac

Slapped this together on a live stream for someone. Made sense as a thing a player might want to do. Parcel.mac will allow you to /senditems tradeskills PlayerToSendTo /senditems collectible PlayerToSendTo IE: /senditems tradeskills ChatWithThisName Would then send all tradeskill items to...
  3. Chatwiththisname

Guide Window Manipulation/Conditions Tutorial

Hi all. Made a video on window manipulation via macro and posted to youtube for your viewing pleasure. I recall it taking me a while to tackle this subject when I was learning how to code macros, so hopefully getting this information will assist you moving forward. YouTube I also have a...
  4. Chatwiththisname

[HUD] Mouseover Comparison of Items

So UI's have typically been used to display static information that is typically always available to a user. Some of my personal HUD elements even go so far as to extend the usefulness of picking up an item to the cursor (Such as showing value/name/tribute etc. A while back I coded something...
  5. Chatwiththisname

Guide MeshGenerator.exe tutorial dropbox link for video.

Made a video tutorial. Seems the window wasn't showing in my OBS for the folder selection bit, but hopefully you get the idea based on the shown path's that you need the root folder for each of the selections. This is a video that can be downloaded from my drop box. I made this video due to a...
  6. Chatwiththisname

Macro Anniversary - PubCrawl.mac

So you wanna be able to port to POK without buying gate pots? Don't feel like trying real hard? Got you covered. pubcrawl.mac will only do responses for the bonus event where you sing with the bard in Abysmal Sea. Ran this on 12 characters at once, all 12 characters got the stein on first go...
  7. Chatwiththisname

Macro GroundGrab.mac

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |GroundGrab.mac by Chatwiththisname |v1.0 ~ Initial release 3/9/2018 | |Usage: /mac GroundGrab item name I want ~~ /mac GroundGrab corn rose | Also accepts partial name. /mac GroundGrab corn | | |Purpose: Will navigate a zone and pick up any...
  8. Chatwiththisname

Macro Guidestone.mac

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |Guidestone.mac by Chatwiththisname |v1.0 ~ Initial release 3/1/2018 |Usage: /mac Guidestone | |Purpose: It will complete combines for Guidestone to | include purchasing the Stone of Marking and | then sell the Guidestones back...
  9. Chatwiththisname

Macro [WIP] Tutorial.mac

Yet another tutorial macro? But wait! There's more. So of all the macros I realize that the majority of people just want to get the skull and port to pok. Well I was a bit bored and decided to go ahead and take it a step or 20 farther. This tutorial macro uses MQ2Nav, MQ2Mele, and...
  10. Chatwiththisname

Macro Farm.mac

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |Farm.mac by Chatwiththisname |v1.21 ~ Initial release 2/15/2018 | ~ Ignores Update 3/15/2018 | ~ Now generates a quick list of named, merchants, | bankers, and NPCs, as well as a permanent ignore list | that you can easily copy/paste...
  11. Chatwiththisname

Macro CheckBarter.mac by Chatwiththisname

Created a macro to check all items in your inventory that appear in the barter window for buylines and reports the items available to sell to /buyer's as they are found. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |CheckBarter.mac by Chatwiththisname |v1.0 ~ Initial release 2/13/2018...
  12. Chatwiththisname

Macro CollectiblesHouse.mac

Slapped together a macro for a donator who wanted to search his player housing vault for collectible items. I ran into some issues access the information directly through the housing window, but I got it so that if the item is a vaulted item (V tag) it removes the item from the vault and puts...
  13. Chatwiththisname

Macro FindClicky.mac by ChatWithThisName

So as I was leveling my characters up and buying random crap from the bazaar to upgrade my toons I got to wondering if any of my items had clickies on them. I was going through looking at each individual item one at a time like I didn't know how to code or something. I was thinking to myself...
  14. Chatwiththisname

Donations for my work.

So i've been coding on this site for some time. I've never had a way to make donations for my work and I was asked about it. So I've added a link to my sig for donations if you feel my help warrants a payment of some sort. It's not required so don't feel obligated, those that can donate will...
  15. Chatwiththisname

Custom Error Message, vcredist_2017_title

Downloaded the RoF2 - Run the installer, get this error. Helpz :-x I can only confirm that I've successfully got in game on the EMU server and was trying to trouble shoot a macro that I've made that seems to have issues on there. But I didn't get that far as the install stops. Looks like a...
  16. Chatwiththisname

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

If you are interested in donating to me directly for my efforts you can donate here. Reward ChatWithThisName directly! Classes I've Worked on: Bard Berserker Enchanter Shaman Shadow Knight I still need testing for all classes and any information you can provide towards fixing these once...
  17. Chatwiththisname

Working on a buff routine

Nevermind me. I forgot to define the variable. I forget it doesn't automatically define the variable in the /for statement. IE: /for int i 1 to 20, in Java that defines the variable locally to the for loop. But not the case here.
  18. Chatwiththisname

Computer Parts - Best Vendor

Anyone have a preference for online vendors when it comes to computer hardware. I used to use tigerdirect.com However, I hadn't used them since 2011 when I decided to buy more memory for this poor excuse of a computer. I ordered an item that showed in stock, check the status of my order two...
  19. Chatwiththisname

Missing Quotes Bot.mac

while looking over the code I found a missing ending quotation on line 1236, 7122, and 7410. :0 While I don't believe this affects typical functionality (I believe they are part of debug) I wanted to point it out for the developers sake. I don't believe there is a cause for concern from any...
  20. Chatwiththisname

Source Code Lulz

So I was dicking around in the source code of MQ2 for the Lulz (and trying to understand it) when I came across some interesting bits of code to reference errors in the MQ2Globals.cpp, that's when I saw it. PCHAR szColorAdjective[] = { "", "GOD DAMN ", "FUCKING ", "MOTHER FUCKING "...