Search results

1. H

In the market for a new bed

We bought a sleep number, and all told with the sheets, base, legs, memory foam mattress pad, etc we were at around $3K. Leave off those extras and you should be able to get the basic king mattress with base and legs for under $2k I think.
  2. H

Grummus in TBM

We just went full burn from the get go... SK tank kept aggro on everything, moved as needed to dodge bombs
  3. H

ground spawn macro

Here is an old copy of the autoShroom macro for getting the items for Kaladim Constitutionals. This will pick up ground spawns without using gank.
  4. H

Rosetta Stone ect.

Try and find Pimsleur Audio for Spanish, it's all audio, but it's much better for quickly becoming conversational in any language.
  5. H

Being alerted to /tells

I use Gina as a way to alert to tells and announce the character name who got it.
  6. H

sendtext spawnalert

I use this macro I wrote a while back when needed. |Watching.mac by HardOne 12/20/2010 |This macro will watch for a specific mob to spawn |When your mob spawns, it will send a text using MQ2MMOText Plugin #turbo 80 #event ImDead "#*#You have been slain by#*#" #event ImDead...
  7. H

Tracking Tranquil Blessings or MGB Status

True, but something has to be tracked client side, or server side to tell you that the next group spell will cost more mana. I guess the trick would be to find it, then figure out if a tlo can be made. Beyond my capabilities.
  8. H

Tracking Tranquil Blessings or MGB Status

Is there a way to determine if Tranquil Blessings or MGB is active? So I can determine positively if my next group buff will be a mass buff or not. If there is not a way currently, would it be possible to add something that can be used in a hud or macro to determine the status?
  9. H

www.mmobugs.com - doesn't work

I did this yesterday as well as running CCleaner, and I still get the issue. I think it goes deeper than some cookies.
  10. H

MQ2Main is locked...?

Maybe the location of the file has it set as read only or something preventing it from updating.
  11. H

MQMoveutils and background windows

Do you have anything limiting background fps? that will affect any background instance trying to follow/stick.
  12. H

MQ2Events

I'm sure there is a way to do what you're talking about, but I accomplish it a different way that works as well. If you want everyone on the BC server to follow you, you can simply send a serverwide command using /bca or /bcaa (/bcaa will issue the command to the sender as well). /multiline ...
  13. H

Comparing strings, text vs int

I think this might work, but I may be wrong: /if (${Bool[${Window[MerchantWnd].Child[ItemList].List[${i},3]}.Equal[--]}]}==TRUE) { It's untested, but I think that will return TRUE if the text is equal to --, and false if it is not.
  14. H

rogue stick

I avoid behind cause it's more bot like, but yes, replace !front with behind. !front = not in front (fyi)
  15. H

rogue stick

/stick !front 11 loose This is what I use for my melee dps
  16. H

Check for Beneficial Buffs

Thanks, I did forget to add the ${NonDamage} check. New, final code, once Me.RevDSed is added: Sub NoDSBandolier /if (((${Bool[${Target.DSed.ID}]}==TRUE) || (${Bool[${Me.RevDSed.ID}]}==TRUE)) && !${nonDamage}) { /varset nonDamage TRUE /bandolier Activate NonDamage } else...
  17. H

I tested the new TLO's via echo and they seem to work. I still need to test them in actual combat. Once thing I noticed though, the new TLO for RevDSed is a target check, which is good for verifying that your reverse DS landed. Can this also be added to Me? (${Bool[${Me.RevDSed.ID}]}==TRUE)...
  18. H

The one I wrote is similar Sub RangerDebuff2 /declare currentTargetID int local /declare TargetBuffNum int local /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Entropy of Nature]} && (${Target.Distance}<50) && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && (${Target.PctHPs}<100)) { /varset currentTargetID...