Search results

1. W

Simplify Quest Turn-in

Here is how you make all your characters turn in an item. Pick up the item you want to turn in on your main character Make a hotkey(1) below /bct ${Group.Member[1]} //nomodkey /itemnotify "$\{FindItem[${Cursor.ID}]}" leftmouseup /bct ${Group.Member[2]} //nomodkey /itemnotify...
  2. W

Targeting

What could I add to this code to not return an error on the line of this command when there is nothing to target? /itemtarget ${Item} /delay 1s
  3. W

MQ2Bot Troubleshooting

With the current build is anyone experiencing a frame rate type lag when engaged with mobs, but non-existent when idle?
  4. W

Double Pull Deaths

Double Deaths: Pulling When my bot dies on a pull, i drag him in and rez him, he runs to his last known spot, where he died, usually aggroing and eating another death. Other than releasing, turning off pull, then rezing, how can this be prevented?
  5. W

Collectables

I'm aware of the macro Collectibles, but I can't seem to get it to buy form the bazaar those items i'm missing, it is a very slow process when it does search. Is there any macros out there that will buy a missing collectible below a set cost.
  6. W

MQ2Bot & Follow

MQ2Bot AutoFollowLeader=1 Characters get stuck on walls. Is there a better way to implement following? I do use /afollow, but this is not perfect. On a side note: IHC Mac works great for following.
  7. W

Buying WTB Ice Encrusted War Hammer

WTB Ice Encrusted War Hammer :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  8. W

Known Issues

These are from experience. If i can help on discord to troubleshoot and resolve these issues, I am willing to help/test as needed. When the puller is killed during the pull, after rez the bot will run back to the spot it died, pull back to the spot of death and die again. The only way to fix...
  9. W

Bank Macro

I know about the sortbank and sort macro's but is there macro that will find items in your bank and move them to your inventory based on search feature? /mac finditem "pelt" /mac finditem "silk" etc.
  10. W

Parcel

Is there a plugin or macro that will parcel items based on keywords? Examples "Pg." would cover all research pages "Rune of" would cover runes. designate a recipient and mass mail. I know of /mac parcel that will mail tradeskills and collectables but is there one that can be pick based...
  11. W

MQ2Chat

Is there a way to make MQ2Chat a tab window in the main chat window?
  12. W

MQ2Nav & MQ2Moveutils

Do we have something similar to RedGuides that will auto run you to a zone when picked in the map zone guide?
  13. W

Bag Sort

Is there a Plugin or Macro that will sort your bags... Trade skill Vendor No drop items etc?
  14. W

Remove buffs (invis)

what is the text command to remove a buff, i.e. invisibility?
  15. W

Loot

Is there a way to have your character auto loot a no drop item you award via advloot in game or you win the roll on? I always have to switch to the character and click "yes."
  16. W

MQ2Melee -Warrior Help

I've gone through and checked everything, but within the last two days I've starting getting the message, "You do not have that ability." When I turn off Melee it does not do it, so it's not MQ2Bot. Can anyone see what I'm missing? [MQ2Melee] affiliation=10 aggro=1 ancestral=20 anger=1...
  17. W

Macro or Plugin idea

Use the "Find Item." Once the filter is applied, target another person or auto email the items in the filtered list. Why? Collectables Tradable Armor to Bazaar mule Move tradeskill goods
  18. W

Requesting Buffs

I want my charter, if they need a buff or die to request the buff. Thinking the downshit below, but wondering if there is an easier way. Right now he spam requests. Causing the cleric to buff over and over. Want to limit it to one request. downshit8=/if (${Spell[Assurance Rk. II].Stacks} &&...
  19. W

Holyshit <OR>

I tried adding this to my holyshit but it returns errors || (${Me.XTarget} > 3 Can someone tell me what's wrong?
  20. W

MQ2Bot - Pulling

Today for some reason, when I run pulling on bot i get framerate like like, when I turn pulling off the lag goes away. Anyone have this issue?