Search results

1. M

Ghidra ?

Saw that the NSA released their equivalent to IDA GitHub - NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra: Ghidra is a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework anyone have experience using both extensively? Opinions? Free and un-cracked seems appealing -- but source being the NSA seems kinda frightening...
  2. M

Question Dropbox vs S3 vs ?

Scenario: Amature musicians living in different cities that share tracks for overdubbing until song is complete. Issue: File sizes get pretty big with multiple tracks of uncompressed source. Dropbox's free 1GB is too small. Issue #2: We're failed musicians ... we have no money. I've been...
  3. M

iOS debugger suggestion/ assistance

I am using a TaiG jailbroken iPhone 5 with iOS 8.4. When the default debugger, GDB, started returning gibberish sometime around November 2015 I got a different phone and have been patiently waiting for a 9.2+ jailbreak. Since there doesn't seem to be one coming I'm going back to the 8.4...
  4. M

VPN / Anonymizers recomendations

Looking for advice on a good VPN that can do a couple of things. First would be to encrypt/hide torrent activity. Second would allow me to be assigned a different international IP when I so choose. suggestions? -M
  5. M

/gzone not working

I'm having an issue with /gzone not working. I get my toon into an adjacent zone ( PoTranquility ) and then do /gzone codecay. I'm informed this zone is not available and that I will be returned to the character select screen -- this is expected. However, I'm taken to the WORLD select...