Search results

1. S

/macro spellcast wru

what ever happened to this guy? this was probably my most used macro for half a decade. do i have the name wrong maybe? could have sworn it was spellcast. /macro spellcast 1 2 3 4 just like twist, only it took into account different cast times/refreshes. i stopped using it because at some...
  2. S

Question this sub > me

i play on FV so you get tells with a language attached. sometimes. i don't know the exact reasons why it says a language sometimes, and sometimes not. maybe this part of my problem, i'm not sure. i stole parts of this from other random macros and i think the syntax (if not the format) is...
  3. S

Question limiting a command inside a sub that basically never stops

so i've got this macro. it's pretty damn bad! but it does what i want. kinda! so i have an alert sub and it does a loop over and over until i cancel the macro. which is probably not ideal, but this is uncharted territory for me. in that sub it spams my fellowship window, but i'd also like to...
  4. S

warrior melee request for TBL

TOPPLE from server_character ini file updated to = SHIELD SUNDER [57834/15712] Shield Sunder Classes: WAR/110 Skill: 2H Slash (Combat Skill) [57835/15712] Shield Sunder Rk. II Classes: WAR/110 [57836/15712] Shield Sunder Rk. III Classes: WAR/110 thx htw!
  5. S

MQ2AutoForage

i've noticed that with max rank forage that the autoforage seems to be about 5 seconds slower than it could be. just curious if i'm the only one or if there is some way to make the magic happen faster with this plugin.
  6. S

monk melee requests for RoS

let me know if this is how you like these requests, htw, or if you want it another way. i appreciate you and still remember how you can make $90 taking a quick poop at work instead of working on melee updates for EQ! thank you very much. DEFER from server_character ini file updated to = REJECT...
  7. S

Question account to account transfers (not 2 step authentication)

do accounts still need to have the same expansions in order to move toons from one to another? if i have 2 accounts that are both 22/23 can i do a transfer on them? do accounts need to be gold in order to move toons? thanks.
  8. S

mq2melee TBM update request

warrior disc update request currently timebleed= in mq2melee fires the "No Time To Bleed" disc. in tbm, this disc was updated to "Pain Doesn't Hurt" wtb update when you are so inclined. pls and thx. [49007/15627] Pain Doesn't Hurt Classes: WAR/102 Skill: Defense (Combat Skill) Endurance: 882...
  9. S

do you use augs on your bots

aside from specialization augs and tank augs, is it even worth the time to aug all your bots? i've always been a bit OCD about my bot aug completion, but a buddy has been chirping that i waste x hours farming aug_01 when i could be leveling more toons (i like leveling toons). after some...
  10. S

claw of the flamewing and shadowstep

i think i'm losing my mind. claw of the flamewing seems to shadowstep my wizard randomly. maybe. all i know is my wizard is standing in a corner, nuking away, and then boom, he's in the middle of the room. his mac (dev's) continues to run, he doesn't leash, but he definitely shadow or nether...
  11. S

request: rogue melee ini

anyone have a bitchin' rogue melee ini they would be willing to share? my laptop with my super awesome rog melee ini (optimized for sustained dps outside of a regular group with no support) went full thermonuclear reactor meltdown. very sad. the awesome ini (which i used on multiple rogues) was...
  12. S

is it possible to create a macro that would ...

check bazaar every x minutes looking for y item and if it found it for sale, text my phone? and maybe multiple items based on an ini that is easy to update for morons like myself?
  13. S

do lon items still have any value?

i know this borders on a wts post, but i thought the info could benefit more than me, so i thought i'd give it a shot. i've been sitting on some lon crap for a wee bit and i'm curious if they still have any value. i know the treasure hunter drove down the value of items, so don't know if it's...
  14. S

bloodstained shoulders

when do these acquire a class tag? i'm thinking about buying them with medals or maybe spending dkp and looting them on my shm and then moving them to fv to use on my monk there. thoughts?
  15. S

recommend any raid-specific healing macros or shits?

due to a lack of healers, my guild has asked me to start playing shaman full time. i've used macros to automate the shaman before but no real mq use when i've actually played him full time other than map i suppose. anyone have any suggestions or tips to help my raid healing? i'm thinking maybe...
  16. S

global hotkeys in wineq and isboxer or other software

because i am probably using the term differently than other people, when i say global hotkey, i mean a configurable key that i can set to a specific instance of eq. hit the key, that specific instance of eq maximizes/comes to the foreground. wineq has 8 global hotkeys available (unless i'm...
  17. S

wtb info; who do i bribe to get a mq2 fix?

i use dev's bots and for some time, the spirit of the cheetah won't cast. i'm not trying to put words in dev's mouth, but i believe he has said it's related to a mq2 data/info error. the bot basically won't try to cast cheetah because it believes that basically everything under the sun conflicts...
  18. S

mobs on aggro beyond the xtarget window

would it be possible to add an element to the HUD that details how many mobs are currently on aggro on you? sometimes i pull more mobs then there are slots on extended target and i'd like to know how many. i imagine people who swarm or do mage beaming might find this number interesting. or is...
  19. S

thoughts and experiences with an unconventional tank

i play warrior with assorted other toons based on my mood and needs. friend just retired and asked me to keep his monk warm while he waits to see if the next next (not cotf) expansion has a level cap increase. t4 raid geared monk. all the goodies. nice toon. looking to try a new team based on...
  20. S

currency and account credit exchange site

maybe i was drunk, but i heard this dude in vent ranting about some site where you could exchange your accounts and/or currency for some digital currency (but not bitcoins) and then use that currency to purchase other currency and or accounts. i confused myself with that paragraph ... i go to...