Search results

1. delmonte

MQ2Melee -- Backstab

happening to me now. did you change anything? BS never going off
  2. delmonte

MQ2Melee Monks

to expand i know how to do /melee feigndeath=# - but is there a way to save that?
  3. delmonte

MQ2Melee Monks

How do i save mq2melee to stop FDing me at 35%. imo that number should really be updated as a default in the compiles anyway. All that does is make my monk FD when a big heal is on the way or during close fights, normally does me bad if I forget to change it.
  4. delmonte

MQ2Melee Monks

I'm not even sure what to do with that bit of code up there. Is there a post that goes into further detail
  5. delmonte

MQ2Melee Monks

tried this. couldn't get any results, got it to work with fists of wu though with /melee fistsofwu=10, but leopardclaw doesn't work and wheeloffists isn't a command. no new aas.
  6. delmonte

MQ2Melee Monks

I swear I used to use this plugin and it would do Fists of Wu and Wheel of Fists (along with flying kick) for me. Now it's just doing flying kick and the occasional Fists of Wu for me, but never Wheel of Fists. Is there something I need to do/can do to fix this?
  7. delmonte

Whats your HUD Look like ?

two different huds i've tried to use and the named spawns aren't showing up like they used to. I went to fire, all the named are up and none of them are showing up on my mob list. anyone know what is causing this?
  8. delmonte

Frequent warping?

careful /zone to emerald jungle from pok/guildlobby, you'll be thrown to the big drop in the zone and fall for 200k. Also if you /zone to paw you will end up next to the gnome quest giver when you zone in. little things like that are giveaway for people who know.
  9. delmonte

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

sorry don't know why I typed bugs. I can get cracks working just fine, but no idea how to get plugins to work
  10. delmonte

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

I can get cracks to work just fine but I'm clueless when it comes to bugs. I've tried reading every FAQ around to figure out exactly how to get these going but I guess I'm missing it.