Search results

1. J

Question Looking for macro...

Yeah. If I could get warp and map plugin that worked with e3 I'd be tight. As it stands now I can have great automation or convenience, but not both.
  2. J

Warp on EMU

WHen I warp to a MOB and then tell my bots to warp to me it takes them forever to figure out that I moved. Is there a way to make my new location updated instantly so my bots get to me faster?
  3. J

Warp

I have a couple of questions about warp. 1. I use the map to highlight a spawn and then I hit /warp t. The problem is now my map is goofed up because it doesn't resync to my new location. I have to manually click on the "map current" button and then scroll in or out to get the map to the right...
  4. J

Steam Version of SoD

Once again. There is no problem logging into EQEmu servers with the SoD Underfoot client. The client works just fine. The problem is there isn't an MQ2 compile that works with the client.
  5. J

Steam Version of SoD

Could you tell me how to make it work? The Underfoot version of the SoD client runs just fine. I have played on several servers with zero issues. To be honest, it seems more stable than Titanium when running multiple instances. Having said that, if I can't get my MQ2 to work with it, it's a moot...
  6. J

Steam Version of SoD

Apparently there is an issue with the Steam Version of SoD. Steam started using the June 8th 2010 version of Everquest which includes the Underfoot expansion. I have the latest SoD compile, but when I go to load Everquest I get an "incorrect version" error. Is there an easy way to get MQ2 to...
  7. J

How Remove Attuned and How to Dupe with BOTS

I have a contribution and a request. Contribution: If you have a piece of gear that you want to pass to a friend/alt that you have attuned to your character, you are in luck. Go to an NPC that will hand you back unwanted items. Try this first with a shitty item first because some NPCs won't...
  8. J

Avoiding Charm

I have seen MQ2NoSilence and MQ2NoStun and was wondering if there was anything similar for Charm. I keep getting hit with an irresistible mez and was hoping there was somethiing out there to block it or to help me resist it. It is only one certain spell so if there is a block spell docrack that...