Search results

1. M

Bot Questions and Suggestions

Got a couple of modifications/changes to bot to suggest/request: Targeting during pulling: Currently when pulling the mob being navigated to is targetted, regardless of distance/LoS. Would it be possible to modify the functionality in order to target the mob when at an appropriate...
  2. M

Payment issue

Depends on who you get on CS, and how good their notes are, I've had success in the past by just playing dumb, say hey my card doesn't work no more, getting some errors etc, oh yeah I moved abroad, can you change my address to new address, don't change the CC/Name til after that's been done?
  3. M

Plugin MQ2Bot

Just noticed (unless I'm missing something) SK Antipathy ae agro spell doesn't seem to be picked up by bot, not seeing it under agro on start up, any advice?
  4. M

Plugin MQ2Bot

SK lifetap Cruor's Bite lvl 116 not being picked up by MQ2bot
  5. M

How to pull with mq2bot?

Off the top of my head whilst away from the pc so please forgive any errors! When your ini is set up for example on a monk with: PullingSkill=Distant Strike PullSkillDistance=300 PullingDistance=500 MaxNavPathDistance=500 PrePullIf=1 PullingFilter=1 Then in game /bot dopulls=1 Set your...
  6. M

spell spam on mage

I still use http://macroquest.sourceforge.net/includes/manual.php as my goto reference source for working out conditions if I'm not familiar with them. on top of that /echo is your friend in game, I validate my conditions as much as possible in game to rule out the possibility of screwing up :D
  7. M

spell spam on mage

Take a screen shot as I did of ingame bot startup routine showing your detected spells (these are not stored in the ini) Alternatively if you do not wish to screenshot then if you run the following: /bot debugging=1 /bot on /bot debugging=0 then look in your mq2next/Logs folder for...
  8. M

spell spam on mage

when you load mq2bot you'll get a whole list of your abilities in the MQ window, for each spell, aa, etc etc etc. from that you can see which number it is. also your formatting is incorrect Petbuffif2=0 != PetBuffIf2=0
  9. M

spell spam on mage

In my case Velocity II is my petbuff 2, the following line stops the spam. PetBuffIf2=!${Pet.Buff["Spirit of Tala'Tak"]}
  10. M

spell spam on mage

Shaman buff Spirit of Tala Tek I think it is can no longer be overwritten by velocity, either buff block it or put in an if to check
  11. M

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Having intermittent issues with mmobugs plugin cannot isolate the cause but one or more characters occasionally loose their authorisation whilst in game, as such bot and other plugins requiring authorisation stop working. Requires logging out and restarting to resolve.
  12. M

bazaar.mac

In the main loop find this section of code: /for result 1 to ${Bazaar.Count} | Echo Ignore trader if name is found in exclude list /if (${Excludelist.Find[${Spawn[${Bazaar.Item[${result}].Trader}].Name}]}>=1) /echo ... Exclude List -...
  13. M

Shaman gifts

I appreciate the input, I've played with Entropy and with KISS in the past, but I still prefer the way Mq2bot functions and allows me to run macros alongside it... I've been avoiding the idea of putting the work into my own macros. Admittedly I have already put the work into having my melee...
  14. M

Shaman gifts

As far as I'm aware there's no option for manually setting up a heal or spell, they are detected and handled by the plugin directly, adding additional ifs to control usage is a possibility but as its not firing without any conditions I don't believe adding additional conditions will have any effect
  15. M

Shaman gifts

I tried with 100% nukes, no difference in behavior. There's no attempt to cast at all.
  16. M

Shaman gifts

Yep Nuke0=Polar Gift on startup, I never see it try to fire... [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20220313.1021 PulseCycle=100 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots| CycleDelay=3 DefaultGem=1...
  17. M

Shaman gifts

Is there any way to use the shaman gift line of spells with bot? They are detected as nukes but do not seem to fire at all for me... Is this due to my ineptitude or do they not work with bot?
  18. M

Question about saving info for macros and ini files from now on

The old MQ folder will no longer serve any purpose, once you've transferred any macros, config, ini's etc I'd delete...
  19. M

Using multiple nav locs

For example rather than just /call nav -1756 1234 /call nav -1698 1245 use /call nav -1756 1234 /if (${Math.Distance[-1756 1234]}<20) /call nav -1698 1245 that way you check your distance from point a before moving to point b.
  20. M

Using multiple nav locs

Alternatively you could check your location has reached point a before calling nav to location b