Search results

1. F

Autologin broken with last patch?

I updated now MQ2 and autologin does nothing anymore. I didn't dared to test that on the big second system, reloaded the old one and I am working atm with the old one. Loading 54 toons without autologin is a pita. Anybody else has that problem?
  2. F

MQ2Autologin uses up resources when failing

After more than a year having trouble with slowdowns and freezes at start of my system I am very sure that I have found the issue: MQ2Autologin seems to have big trouble when they run into problems like - "your account is not validated" - login server is not available - yada yada - other...
  3. F

Download in Slo-Motion

Perhaps another remark: The update is ultraslow. Direct download needs for sloppy couple of bytes 1-2 h. Download via update is not really better. Something is very wrong with the load balancer. This happened at the last updates too. 10-15kB/s is really bad. Using meanwhile Redguides version...
  4. F

MQ2Bot - disc1 - SelfBuff7

I tried to find any useful information about changing or stopping them from casting but I didn't find anything. The documentation is also not helpful. Something seems wrong in my configs. There was the possibility at least to stop the casting but nothing works for "Selfbuff" and "Disc". What do...
  5. F

MQ2Reachit & /grab

old bug, but now it gets really devasting, not only annoying: /grab deletes ANY items (even complete nodrop full bags) if used, while having something (these bags) on the cursor... this one is a real downer... and the bug persists for ages now... no item reimbursement possible, no trick to get...
  6. F

Is my provider crap or is something wrong at MMOBugs?

Nearly 2h downloading simple 80 MB of data at moment for a 1GBit-Provider system. Is MMOBugs so slow because of so many customers or is something wrong with the servers? Tried to login and was highly surprised about the most minimum download rate ever of around 10kbit/s. The download of the full...
  7. F

very strange MQ2Bot behavior

I have very strange things since quite a time and some minutes ago it has gone to the extreme: "/bot off" gave confirmation that /bot is off but /bot activated sporadically after a jump with /warp or while simply running. Also while running sometimes the toon freezes (stops walking) and I have...
  8. F

Autologin is pretty unreliable today

Heya, has anybody problems with autologin? I didn't change anything except the usual patch a couple of days before and since then autologin has sporadically missed loading entries. I am used that it does not react on around 5 of 50 accounts but today it misses more than a half of the accounts...
  9. F

Login Server Trouble?

Is there some kind of login/update trouble with MMOBugs? I cannot login since today.
  10. F

MQ2FPS

MQ2FPS does not seem to be included anymore. I used it before the 64-Bit-Patch regularly. Now the whole system seems to slow down extremely while having a raid. Is there a replacement for that Plugin or will it be included again in the future? Without that plugin the system feels 75 % weaker (I...
  11. F

/switch broken?

After coming back from a break I discovered that /itemtarget via the map seems fixed now but /switch (MQ2Reachit) seems broken. Even standing near a "switch item", it does not work. Standing IN an item seems to work so it is a problem of the distance. Even switching from the other side of the...
  12. F

MQ2Tracking does not sort anymore

MQ2Tracking is not sorting the window. Non of the Track Sort entries do the thing.
  13. F

MQ2Bot & Paladin

Paladins are always using a kind of pushback. This is highly annoying in tight spaces. I checked /melee and /bot for options. There are two options in /bot KnockbackAdds=0 KnockbackPrimary=0 They are set to zero. There is no spell loaded (stun) which uses knockback. So the only option seems...
  14. F

MQ2Reachit broken

I have checked now in a couple of zones. /grab is broken at moment. Is there an ETA for a fix? Many thanks!
  15. F

/faropen broken at moment?

Did a small break for a couple of weeks due to heavy duties and as I came back I had some problems. Strangely my macros didn't work for auto-collecting. I tried /faropen in Blightfire Moors and it didn't work either on a gnome or a bigger toon for collecting items for the SS-Charm. Any ideas...
  16. F

MQ2Maps - alle labels / names only dots anymore

I had a strange effect. From one kill to the next all labels disappeared and only dots are left. It started with the last patch which has been brought out without server downtime (last night). While the account with the problem got kicked, I reloaded him but the patcher updated a couple of...
  17. F

MQ2MyButtons - all buttons disappeared

This plugin is one of my most useful ones. All socials are reserved and this one rescues a small couple of buttons to control a raid. I don't hope it is broken. I could only try a couple of things before DGB kicked all toons out. Checking my XML-files did not reveal any error or problem. Despite...
  18. F

Sumcorpse not working

I thought it is a glitch of a zone but it seems SumCorpse is not working at all in any zone. Any solution atm?
  19. F

Server out of sync

This the last patch I got very strange crashes. After disabling many plugins there is still a sporadic beep with "server out of sync" in the MacroQuest2-Windows. What does that mean?
  20. F

using /pick for the whole group kicks EQ sometimes

This is an effect which is a bit older but since today it seems that every group hop into another pick kicks one single account out like using /exit. After relogin he is in the pick / zone where he started. All others are in the right pick but he has the usual darn 5min lockout and needs to wait...