Search results

1. F

Autologin broken with last patch?

Feedback: The second system does not have the problem. So it seems to be a glitch on the first system.
  2. F

OK, found the bug. The update destroys the ini-files somehow. Copied the old ini-files back and now autologin works again.
  3. F

I updated now MQ2 and autologin does nothing anymore. I didn't dared to test that on the big second system, reloaded the old one and I am working atm with the old one. Loading 54 toons without autologin is a pita. Anybody else has that problem?
  4. F

MQ2Autologin uses up resources when failing

Addon: Today half of the accounts have not been loading. It seems today is a bad login day (I hate these login servers...). Result: MQ2Autologin does not even autoload a single account anymore and all start without injection. Reinjection does nothing. That means kicking all tasks, kicking MQ2...
  5. F

MQ2Autologin uses up resources when failing

After more than a year having trouble with slowdowns and freezes at start of my system I am very sure that I have found the issue: MQ2Autologin seems to have big trouble when they run into problems like - "your account is not validated" - login server is not available - yada yada - other...
  6. F

MQ2Tracking does not sort anymore

bump.... missing that function for ages... it was so easy to get quest mobs at a glance.... please please, repair that thing...
  7. F

Download in Slo-Motion

worked now... many thanks... Reminds me sometimes on loading EQ. At a certain stage of the very first login-cascade everything works superslow. Kicking all tasks and reloading them again makes it work. I have meanwhile the impression that some problems with the login servers can result in a...
  8. F

Download in Slo-Motion

Perhaps another remark: The update is ultraslow. Direct download needs for sloppy couple of bytes 1-2 h. Download via update is not really better. Something is very wrong with the load balancer. This happened at the last updates too. 10-15kB/s is really bad. Using meanwhile Redguides version...
  9. F

MQ2Bot - disc1 - SelfBuff7

Thank you. I have tried to do it with the command /bot key=xxxx and this didn't worked. I have now done it via editor manually and it works.
  10. F

MQ2Bot - disc1 - SelfBuff7

I tried to find any useful information about changing or stopping them from casting but I didn't find anything. The documentation is also not helpful. Something seems wrong in my configs. There was the possibility at least to stop the casting but nothing works for "Selfbuff" and "Disc". What do...
  11. F

MQ2Reachit & /grab

old bug, but now it gets really devasting, not only annoying: /grab deletes ANY items (even complete nodrop full bags) if used, while having something (these bags) on the cursor... this one is a real downer... and the bug persists for ages now... no item reimbursement possible, no trick to get...
  12. F

Is my provider crap or is something wrong at MMOBugs?

OK... now it works.. wow... 4 tries and it runs smooth like oil. That was really strange... Downloaded the precompiled zip to install it on all systems now instead using the update. Thanks for the reply
  13. F

Did exactly that. It even stopped my downloads with around 13kbit/s. Strange.
  14. F

Nearly 2h downloading simple 80 MB of data at moment for a 1GBit-Provider system. Is MMOBugs so slow because of so many customers or is something wrong with the servers? Tried to login and was highly surprised about the most minimum download rate ever of around 10kbit/s. The download of the full...
  15. F

bump.... the usual... I am again with 2 toons at ToFS and its highly annoying to go through the big list of mobs to find the right one... with bad eyes... Doing old ToV missions and getting Achievements does not make it easier on Zreliks scattered restless wolves... If I need to use my Druids...
  16. F

very strange MQ2Bot behavior

I have very strange things since quite a time and some minutes ago it has gone to the extreme: "/bot off" gave confirmation that /bot is off but /bot activated sporadically after a jump with /warp or while simply running. Also while running sometimes the toon freezes (stops walking) and I have...
  17. F

Autologin is pretty unreliable today

Heya, has anybody problems with autologin? I didn't change anything except the usual patch a couple of days before and since then autologin has sporadically missed loading entries. I am used that it does not react on around 5 of 50 accounts but today it misses more than a half of the accounts...
  18. F

bump.... I would be very very very very happy if this one gets a portion of love...:)
  19. F

Login Server Trouble?

Back after an hour jogging tour... and it connected.. either it needs much time today or you fixed it - either way - many thanks :)
  20. F

Login Server Trouble?

Is there some kind of login/update trouble with MMOBugs? I cannot login since today.