Search results

1. P

Toons for sale

Want to sell (raid toons): Can supply secret question answer to all. 117 wiz Mix of TOV/COV raid gear Was max AA as of COV Has New expansion All progression in COTF through COV completed Artisans prize complete (350 JC done, 250 fishing) Shawl 3.0 complete never been suspended Epic 2.5 $250...
  2. P

Items WTS TOV Rare

Ice Encrusted Katar - $100 or 9 Kr Ice Encrusted Mask of Vigor - $60 or 5kr
  3. P

Plugin MQ2twist

Worked till update yesterday, but now: With no twist running: /echo ${Twist.List.NotEqual[1 2 ]} comes up as TRUE /echo ${Twist.List.Equal[1 2 ]} comes up as FALSE So far so good! But, if I then /twist 1 2: /echo ${Twist.List.NotEqual[1 2 ]} comes up as TRUE /echo ${Twist.List.Equal[1 2 ]}...
  4. P

Me.Aura

Hi there, Since the TBL patch, I have noticed (on chanter in particular, since one of their Auras is short duration), that Me.Aura gets messed up. So if my chanter macro starts up, it will correctly cast both Auras, however, once one of them fades, it will never cast it again until after you...
  5. P

Cheating warning!

Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs | EverQuest Forums This refer to MQ2 on non TLP? Last i hear devs said it was ok as long as no AFK.....
  6. P

MQ2AAspend

I have a question about this plugin. While it generally works fine (I mostly use it for glyphs). From time to some, my server_character.ini file fills up with stuff like: [MQ2AASpend_BadIndex] 22255=22255 22251=22251 22247=22247 22240=22240 22236=22236 22229=22229 22225=22225 22221=22221...
  7. P

MQ2 Chatwindow

Hey guys, I have posted about this before and got no answer. I have search the boards many times for an answer. Each character used to have the location of MQ2 window saved separately now, each toon that loads, has the window in the same location as the LAST toon to camp. This changed for me...
  8. P

MQ2 Chatwindow

Hi Guys, Each time I load a toon, the MQ2 chatwindow opens in the place I had it on the last toon to camp. They used to all save a different location for each toon, this changed a couple months ago and I can't figure out why! Its driving me crazy! in the .ini each one has a different...
  9. P

Can't load MQ

Hi, When I start mmoloader, the tray icon pops up in the corner for about 2 seconds, then disappears forever, and it wont load. Tried to reboot computer, router, tried 3 different computers. Anyone else having trouble? Thanks