Search results

1. Private69

Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

Well, since I am just now trying to use it for the first time, I don't know if it is working correctly for anybody else or not. I don't even know if I am typing the command correctly. This is why I am posting on this thread first. If my syntax is confirmed to be correct, then I can see moving...
  2. Private69

Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

Ok, so this is or is NOT working now? I have tried to enter /aaspend setauto "AAname" but it keeps erroring out on me. Is this now a defunct plugin?
  3. Private69

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Silly question, but did you try the "search" tab on the top menu bar? It's right under the MMOBugs banner at the top of every page... Fifth one from the right, to be exact.
  4. Private69

AASpend Names and Numbers I have been looking for a way to get AASpend to work correctly by setting up a list for the auto function, but every time I try to get the one I want into the list it comes back to tell me that I have an "Invalid ability name and or Auto Number". Is there a list of...
  5. Private69

Thanks. Must have missed that one. Will go check it out.
  6. Private69

I see. I was not aware of that. I just remember seeing mention of it. As I said, I did not study it closely at the time simply because I didn't have one of my own. Know I know, and I thank you for that. Since I am not interested in becoming a Monk-God, I will rearrange my question a bit...
  7. Private69

Thought for sure I saw another plugin........... I didn't pay much attention to it at the time because I didn't have a toon that it would likely fit, but I could have SWORN that I read something on here once called 'MonkBugs' (or similar). Now I have decided to try the class out and I have...
  8. Private69

permissions?

I guess I am one of the few people out here that would love to understand what happens and how a new compile comes to be after a patch of the program/game files. My personal makup drives me to be a part of the solution instead of a simple customer. I want to be involved in solving the problem...