Search results

1. D

MQ2WinTask

A couple years ago I wrote a plugin to display the status of your groups task information in a window. I'll post some screen shots on the discord where I can easily just copy/paste them. If there is enough interest I will give Fry and company the code. The major limitation of the code is...
  2. D

MQ2Rand - Random helper window

I have a quick and dirty plugin to help with doing alt night raid loot where we just want to get loot assigned quickly. I announce what number to use and everyone does a /rand ###. The rolls are sorted and we start with the highest roll and walk down the list with each person picking a loot from...
  3. D

Tip for traveling through Dragon Necropolis

Most of the see invis mobs are level 115+. This is how I was showing them on my map. 1. When you zone in, type: /alert add 1 npc range 115 200 2. When you are getting ready to move, type: /highlight alert 1 The first line adds a spawn filter for 'npc' and level 'range' 115 - 200 The second...
  4. D

Plugin Overseer

After 100+ hrs I have a macro which will: 1 - Loop through all your active quests and hit the "collect reward!" for each quest that has completed. 2 - Will loop through all the available quests and evaluate each one providing you with the quest name - %perc complete - how long it will take...
  5. D

XP exploit

In the south east corner of Kael are a group of live giants that will help you kill the undead giants around the. Simply pull giants from outside the room and do enough DPS to get credit. Saw a ranger this morning drop a named this way. You should be able to do the same thing in the old bank...
  6. D

Plugin Update to MQ2PortalSetter

Updated for ToV
  7. D

MQ2Nav zone.ini

[The Burning Lands] Esianti: Palace of the Winds=esianti Plane of Smoke=trialsofsmoke Stratos: Zephyr's Flight=stratos Empyr: Realms of Ash=empyr AAlishai: Palace of Embers=aalishai Mearatas: The Stone Demesne=mearatas The Chamber of Tears=chamberoftears
  8. D

Plugin MQ2PortalSetter

Update to MQ2PortalSetter by DigitialPixel. ( Hope he is still playing )
  9. D

Question Guides to maximizing DPS

Do we have anyone here in one of the high end guilds who would be willing to repost their class guides for maximizing DPS? I posted one for BST that a friend of mine sent me. I'd love to see anything for the other classes.
  10. D

Plugin MQ2PortalSetter

I can't find the original thread. Believe the original author was from here so giving back to the community updated portal setter. ( Not sure if its already done )
  11. D

Question HMDI Switch

I'm thinking about getting a HMDI Switch. Anyone luck with a particular brand / model ? I've done some research and I'm currently considering: a) Amazon.com: Zettaguard 4K x 2K 4 Port 4 x 1 HDMI Switch with PIP and IR Wireless Remote Control, HDMI Switcher Hub Port Switches (ZW410): Office...
  12. D

Items Selling Skygouger

WTS : Skygouger - Rogue only 173 damage / 21 delay +81 backstab +2K HP Life tap - Ratio 8.24 Server is Bertox Skygouger :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  13. D

Question Anyone have an AMD Ryzen 1700+ ?

I have a friend who's been thinking about getting a new machine for a while. He runs 6 toons but wants to expand to 12. My last AMD machine worked great for about 18 months then started showing problems and was completely dead within 2.5 years. I'm a little biased after that.
  14. D

Items EoK Rares for sale

Its been a while since I've done a donation to eqMule or Fry and would like to sell some rares to raise some cash. All items are on Bertox. 1. Paly/SK 2h > Skyreach :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM $300 2. Paly/SK 1h > Skybreaker :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM $300 3. sta/str shoulders >...
  15. D

MQ2 and Linux?

I have a friend who is interested in trying this new game called everquest. He's got EQ running under linux. Is anyone running MQ2 under linux? ( He's using Wine not a VM )
  16. D

Items Selling EoK rares.

Decided its been a while since I donated to eqmule/fry so its time to liquidate my stash of EoK rares are raise some cash. Tank shoulders Pauldron of the Hero :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM $140 or 15 krono Tank/Melee belt Golden Rogue's Belt :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM $130 or 14 krono...
  17. D

Replace WinEQ2 with MQ2

With the recent additions to MQ2 it seems we're really close to being able to do away with WinEQ2. Its a great program but crashes daily and doesn't seem to be supported anymore. I started a poll here with features and feeling out how much folks would be willing to contribute. MacroQuest -...
  18. D

Cheap TBM upgrade?

Someone said they were able to get TBM for $4-$5/ea. Anyone remember the source? Guessing player auction. Would love to get a trusted source.
  19. D

MQ2 Donations

I just made a $40 split donation via the MQ2 executable menu. Its not much but wanted to deliver a little beer money as a token of my appreciation and maybe get a few others who haven't donated recently to kick a little forward. EQ wouldn't be worth playing with out MQ.
  20. D

Inny DT

I am curious if anyone has found a way to detect which campfire you run over to clear the DT inny casts. For those who may not have done this recently, there are three campfires which spawn as NPC's during the event and the only clue to which one you need to run into is pillar / cone of purple...