Search results

1. kalyndrah

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

If you want this to be the first aa it auto spends, /aaspend setauto "Crippling Strike" 1 or change the number to whatever between 1 and 10. Works great. Just can't get an ini to work to save the list, but have hotkeys, will autospend!
  2. kalyndrah

Ways to reduce system and EQ resources.

/part off! Not sure if /part off made an appearance in this thread but it's one of the best freakin things for me. HUGE difference esp in places like temple bertox. omg i hated that place till a friend told me about part off, and I rezoned and amazing difference. it's not the same as the...
  3. kalyndrah

Bazaar

baz mac's I've been futzing around with a couple of the macros in the mq VIP's, but all of them have a flaw somewhere. Most of them are from years ago and I'm sure mq has evolved to a point that even if they were working at conception, something in the coding will no longer work for whatever...
  4. kalyndrah

Random crashes

After some more testing thanks to forced time off, was having same type and frequency of crash just hanging out in the GL or GH catching up with friends while I did housework, mq not loaded. =D Yeah I have a PoS computer, but i've learned how to work with what i have, so it's not a hardware...
  5. kalyndrah

Random crashes

Having the same issue here myself on ly laptop. I've had my druid logged in on the desktop, either following me around or afk, for DAYS. (I can't two-box on 512 RAM lol) she's running an old compile because i've just been too lazy to update it when she never logs off... (will get info up here...
  6. kalyndrah

What did YOUR employer do for the "Employee Holiday Celebration"?

Mine... 3 hour "party" where the music was a radio.... the food was leftover from previous night's banquet, and there were absolutely no gifts or prizes. (I was sick and glad i missed it) Highlight? One of our favorite guests was invited, and stood up to thank everyone. Previous employers -...
  7. kalyndrah

Problems with tell windows

It's the timestamp plugin. Load it, all tells go to main chat. unload it, they're back to windowed. Any way for it NOT to do that?
  8. kalyndrah

That's the priceless part. it'll just suddenly... do it. Fine now. If it occurs again, I'll post the ini.... welcome to my bizarre "wtf?!" world.
  9. kalyndrah

I play with tell windows, because, well, I get a lot, and the replying and keeping track of tons of conversations can get tedious and weird if they're not windowed. Lately, I can't get tells to window unless I have MQ totally unloaded, which leads me to believe I've turned something off or on...
  10. kalyndrah

MQ2 codewords

We called it "The papers" The usage was really ... creative at one point. I remember one time, this guy was trying to figure out if i used or not (I totally did, but i'm good at not letting anyone know if i'm not sure of THEM) and the way he danced around it was priceless. Wish I'd logged...
  11. kalyndrah

How to make a Hud.ini

Works great, but I changed ${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}/1.5]} to ${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}*(2/3)]} just becaus i'm a weirdo. I'm still new to making my own HUDs, so I don't know the syntax to do it myself, but it'd be more helpful with a roundup rather than the 2 decimal places.
  12. kalyndrah

I has a stalker **pics**

Familiar That dude... looks REALLY familiar... Like a dude i used to work with at a call center here that we all ended up avoiding.... because he was creepy... and gay... :eek: That said, there's nothing wrong with gay. There's a lot wrong with "I'm not gay, can I see your goods?" :shudder:
  13. kalyndrah

Help!

Tears... I have tears.... from laughing I refuse to do the upside down because my eyes hurt enough already from these gd contacts. Thanks for the giggles. =P