Search results

1. I

Looking for Mq2bot ini sample for Mage and Chanter and Bard

Hello all, the post title says it all thanks
  2. I

Is this possible

I've been trying to work Amplified frenzy into my bot/mac.bot but the only way I've been able to pull it off is with open wounds, the problem is that my HP is steadily increasing so open wounds is starting to interfere with my healers macro because it locks your HP at 117k max. I'm wondering if...
  3. I

Buying WTB SK

looking to buy as close to full AA SK as I can get ... send PM if ya got something available thanks
  4. I

plane of hate/plane of war

Hi Folks, do you know how many people you need in raid to request these raids and what the request phrase is for each of them and from who? thanks for info
  5. I

check logs

How do you go about checking the MQ2 window logs? thanks
  6. I

Simple Macro

Hi Folks, I wonder if anyone has a link to or a download I can do or even a quick little cut and paste for a simple Macro as follows All I want it to do is target a set type of mob within a specified range and send my pet in after it.... I would like it to pause if a GM is in zone or if a...
  7. I

tailoring and other tradeskills on Ragefire

Hi folks, i am looking for easy/cheap recipes for skilling up all the tradeskills on ragefire ... especially looking for storebought type recipes. thanks for any assistance
  8. I

looking to automate the confirmation window

I am looking for a way to automate the clicking of YES botton on the confirmation window when you kickplayers from a task or expodition ... anyone have a line/macro that will work for me? thanks
  9. I

Looking for Warrior Melee ini setup

Hi folks just got myself a level 100 warrior and am wondering if anyone has a melee ini setup for it and any good holy shits or down shits i can sift through thanks in advance
  10. I

Prize macro?

Hello folks i am wondering if anyone has or can quickly write a macro that will get the prize quest in steamfont and turn in work voucher for Fantastic animal pelts over and over until all work vouchers are gone? i got 90 of them and wanna trade them for 90 pelts thanks in advance