Search results

1. I

Looking for Mq2bot ini sample for Mage and Chanter and Bard

I did those steps but it did not populate any of the data specific for a Bard or a Mage ... basically it just had a blank template with no info filled in .... maybe someone can verify that it is still working as intended ? i did try it on 2 different computers with 2 different classes and got...
  2. I

Looking for Mq2bot ini sample for Mage and Chanter and Bard

Hello all, the post title says it all thanks
  3. I

Is this possible

Works perfect, thanks a bunch this has been driving me nuts for a month
  4. I

Is this possible

Awesome thanks i'll give that a shot
  5. I

Is this possible

I've been trying to work Amplified frenzy into my bot/mac.bot but the only way I've been able to pull it off is with open wounds, the problem is that my HP is steadily increasing so open wounds is starting to interfere with my healers macro because it locks your HP at 117k max. I'm wondering if...
  6. I

Buying WTB SK

looking to buy as close to full AA SK as I can get ... send PM if ya got something available thanks
  7. I

Question

another way this could be accomplished is that a bard/chanter/druid/necro/shaman (I think that's all) could be charming a mob then getting a CoH ... the "pet" then pops back with the toon on the CoH
  8. I

Problem with veteran rewards

there is an option in options menu that makes it so you click through pets .... so you cant target those vendors if you have that turned on because they count as pets
  9. I

12 Box for old raids

Personally I would say a bard/druid would be a good complement to your current 10
  10. I

plane of hate/plane of war

yes sorry I meant the plane of fear and plane of hate new raids ... every time I try to get raid task it gives me a group task but tells me I need a more powerful force to get innoruk or Cazic ... might be I am trying to get from wrong NPC
  11. I

plane of hate/plane of war

Hi Folks, do you know how many people you need in raid to request these raids and what the request phrase is for each of them and from who? thanks for info
  12. I

Autoforage

you have to have the ability selected in the Actions window under the abilities page
  13. I

bazaar.mac

where exactly should i put the 2s delay? after what line in macro that is? thanks
  14. I

check logs

How do you go about checking the MQ2 window logs? thanks
  15. I

Simple Macro

awesome thanks for the replies guys ... I will test them out asap what is the command to get the target ID?
  16. I

Simple Macro

a few different names but for argument sake lets say "a reaver" in the Fit for a New World instance mission and max range of 200 units
  17. I

Simple Macro

what is the command or syntax to use in a macro to get your pet to attack a specific or closest npc without the pet owner first targeting it? thanks help
  18. I

Simple Macro

Hi Folks, I wonder if anyone has a link to or a download I can do or even a quick little cut and paste for a simple Macro as follows All I want it to do is target a set type of mob within a specified range and send my pet in after it.... I would like it to pause if a GM is in zone or if a...
  19. I

tailoring and other tradeskills on Ragefire

Hi folks, i am looking for easy/cheap recipes for skilling up all the tradeskills on ragefire ... especially looking for storebought type recipes. thanks for any assistance
  20. I

Ragefire plat now for sale... now THAT is classic!

wow thats expensive I will sell 100 plat for 20 bucks :)