Search results

1. S

Bug? /bot autofollowsettings

I know it's always me with the weird issue, but is anyone else experiencing an issue with mq2bot not updating the ini with the command /bot autofollowsettings=*blah*? All the other settings appear to be accepted, but it doesn't report the change in game, nor does it update the INI it just acts...
  2. S

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

Got a real odd one here. My 91 Enchanter is refusing to mez anything, but I have a 73 Enchanter that will, and even when using the same INI (I copied the working INI into the non-working) when I run Debugging=1 I can see the 73 Enchanter goes through the CheckMez cycles, but even spending 20...
  3. S

Execute when macro ends

This may well be a silly question, but is there a way to have a macro execute one last set of commands when it ends? I thought I stumbled across something a few days ago that suggested this was a possibility using a loop tag similar to :EOM at the end of the main sub. But of course now I...
  4. S

MedDuringCombat

I've been away for a while, but I'm wondering if MedDuringCombat is still supposed to work.
  5. S

BuffPassword

I've changed BuffPassword=NULL to BuffPassword=MyPass, reloaded the bot, but the bots don't respond. Is this broken, or am I missing something?
  6. S

MMOMakeGroups

Perhaps I'm a dunce, but I added a group list to the INI based on the [template] section and when I type /makegroups test it lists the current character as the group leader (regardless of if they are listed as the leader or not) and no invites go out. The WIKI is empty, so curious how it was...
  7. S

MQ2Nav vs MQ2Navigation

I'm curious if there's a particular reason MQ2Nav doesn't appear to work with /findmob but MQ2Navigation does, and if there's a possible remedy for it.
  8. S

MQ2MoveUtils Autopause

The autopause feature from MQ2MoveUtils doesn't always pause quite long enough, often interrupting the cast of a spell such as snare. SI ther ean ini setting that isn't quite documented.