Search results

1. S

Randomizing Replies

Shouldn't be that difficult to toss your 200 odd replies into an ini file, build a numbered array from that ini file, then use ${Math.Rand[1-${TotalReplies}]} to pick the reply from the list, and then use an event to trigger the reply. Haven't tested it, but something like this would probably...
  2. S

Account Suspended

Isn't that also going back on the gentlemen's agreement to keep MQ2 off the truebox TLP's?
  3. S

Bug? /bot autofollowsettings

When did it change? I used to change it constantly like that.
  4. S

Bug? /bot autofollowsettings

I know it's always me with the weird issue, but is anyone else experiencing an issue with mq2bot not updating the ini with the command /bot autofollowsettings=*blah*? All the other settings appear to be accepted, but it doesn't report the change in game, nor does it update the INI it just acts...
  5. S

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

I completely reinstalled everything and got it working, so I have no idea what went wrong. But thank you for responding.
  6. S

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

Ideas: Are the mobs that enchanter should be mezing on the extended target list? --Yes Are the mobs the enchanter should be mezing green con? --Blue to Yellow --Have done testing going to the bear cave in Crescent Reach where everything is grey, disabled all attacks and selfbuffs, and the 73...
  7. S

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

Not-working - 91 Enchanter [2021/05/30 05:26:46] [BotHideDoCommand:832] - /loadbot [2021/05/30 05:26:46] [BotHideDoCommand:832] - /loadignore [2021/05/30 05:26:46] [OnWriteChatColor:19381] - [MQ2Bot] Bot Activated [2021/05/30 05:26:46] [CheckNavigation:7287] - Executing subroutine. [2021/05/30...
  8. S

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

Working - 73 Enc [2021/05/30 02:20:26] [CheckNavigation:7287] - Executing subroutine. [2021/05/30 02:22:08] [BotHideDoCommand:832] - /loadbot [2021/05/30 02:22:08] [BotHideDoCommand:832] - /loadignore [2021/05/30 02:22:08] [OnWriteChatColor:19381] - [MQ2Bot] Bot Activated [2021/05/30 02:22:08]...
  9. S

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

Got a real odd one here. My 91 Enchanter is refusing to mez anything, but I have a 73 Enchanter that will, and even when using the same INI (I copied the working INI into the non-working) when I run Debugging=1 I can see the 73 Enchanter goes through the CheckMez cycles, but even spending 20...
  10. S

Execute when macro ends

That's it! Thanks...
  11. S

Execute when macro ends

This may well be a silly question, but is there a way to have a macro execute one last set of commands when it ends? I thought I stumbled across something a few days ago that suggested this was a possibility using a loop tag similar to :EOM at the end of the main sub. But of course now I...
  12. S

bazaar.mac

Haven't tested barter, but trader in the compile is working,
  13. S

MedDuringCombat

I've been away for a while, but I'm wondering if MedDuringCombat is still supposed to work.
  14. S

Advanced Assist button.

Necromancy acolyte
  15. S

Cheating warning!

Basically they're after it because people are warping around zones grabbing VP key pieces (and seb key mobs etc) on TLP.
  16. S

BuffPassword

AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots| I do have netbots loaded and enabled on all slots, though I had to disable the eqbcs communications because it was strangling eqbcs.
  17. S

BuffPassword

I've tried /g MyPass=BuffIWant, /tell mybuffchar MyPass=buffiwant, and my characters just ignore the buff requests, I can get it working via mq2autobuff but the constant configuration as I'm leveling is a pain. Is there a specific list of buffs that are listened for?
  18. S

BuffPassword

I've changed BuffPassword=NULL to BuffPassword=MyPass, reloaded the bot, but the bots don't respond. Is this broken, or am I missing something?
  19. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

How would one make the enchanter prioritizing mezzing xtargets over debuffing the assist target?
  20. S

MMOMakeGroups

So I got it working, for whatever reason it doesn't seam to like having a number in the configuration name...