Search results

1. PeteSampras

When using bot

your permission to use my plugin is revoked and will be re-updated accordingly. send all complaints to my inbox where i will continue to ignore them.
  2. PeteSampras

mq2bot - vs bot40.mac

On second thought. You will no longer experience issues with MQ2Bot. I have solved your dilemma. Cheers.
  3. PeteSampras

mq2bot - vs bot40.mac

There's a chance I have you muted on discord if you're a whiny bitch. I have a couple people muted. Seems like a solid chance I'd have you on mute. Otherwise I tend to respond eventually.
  4. PeteSampras

mq2bot - vs bot40.mac

Macros are just more customizable. mq2bot is faster and more automated but certainly not as well set up for pulling. I've covered many times over why it isn't better. I partially rewrote it and got no help to test it. My time is much more valuable than wasting hundreds to thousands of hours that...
  5. PeteSampras

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

Only true to a point. The reason I was unwilling to update mq2bot was because it required a total rework and I knew full well nobody would help me do that. Even with that I knowledge I still started and got the exected 0 feedback or help. That project has been sitting openly on my github for...
  6. PeteSampras

MQ2bot question. / lazyfind

Ooh, i got this. Here you go. ini version remake started.. if someone wants to finish it, here is all the started code: https://github.com/PeteSampras/MQ2Bot
  7. PeteSampras

Pet Targeting

for macros in general: /tar name does a GetSpawnByPartialName() check. /target id is more reliable because it does not use a partial match and IDs are unique. So anything /tar id ${Spawn[blah].ID} cannot fail you even when multiple spawns have the same DisplayName. you can also use "=" for...
  8. PeteSampras

Plugin MQ2Bot

i added the shaman rez stick last update. can look at wintry gift
  9. PeteSampras

Giving away the magic sauce - mq2bot rework source code github

picked this back up and have been working on it a couple weeks. refactored a ton of stuff and am now focusing on making sure all lines of buffs are detected. Could use help from people as i dont have anyone above level 100 and i only have a few classes. Therefore, I cannot verify if spells are...
  10. PeteSampras

XP exploit

I used to use this tactic all the time in old version, and a few other zones. i dont recall anyone getting in trouble over using NPC vs NPC but then again i havent played in 5 years.
  11. PeteSampras

Thinking About Coming Back after 12 years

you checking the correct server? might have been sold off if someone had your account. you can get a heroic character for $35 or whatever that is level 85, has gear, plat, and some AAs i think.
  12. PeteSampras

Plugin MQ2Bot

Updated bot, will go live whenever merge happens. Please let me know if any issues. Todo board: https://app.gitkraken.com/glo/board/XguC25El1AAQf4Kj Fixes: HealPets should now actually check if statements. Aggro discs should now hopefully work to get you aggro but still show up under Discs...
  13. PeteSampras

Cleric Bot - call of the herald

alternatively, you can make the statement: CallIf0=${Bot.Adds} That way it only triggers if you are actively have mobs in a fight at you.
  14. PeteSampras

constant casting

I looked up the spell you mentioned. it appears Feralist's Unity casts the highest rank of Natural Alliance as a buff. So either you have something that doesnt stack with it or it isnt detecting best of line properly. Short term fix would be: BuffIf0=(!${Me.Buff[Natural Alliance].ID} &&...
  15. PeteSampras

Plugin MQ2Bot requests for Necro

Dying Grasp is already in as a Lifetap. Can set it for low health only if statement if you want. ie. LifeTapIf0=${Me.PctHPs}<15 Added rest. I had intentionally not added Blood Magic previously due to potential of killing yourself.. but i understand high level heroes have way more HPs than in...
  16. PeteSampras

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

Bot should only need updates for new AAs and new spell trees/types. Bot auto finds new discs/spells and doesnt require updates for those. MQ2Melee needs the full blown new disc list AFAIK. If something new isnt detecting correctly or isnt being used, let us know. The easiest way is...
  17. PeteSampras

Plugin MQ2Bot

Side note semi newsworthy update: I added in IgnoreTheseSkills= into the ini. whatever spells/discs you add there should be perma ignored. it is currently only checking on discs to see if it works. but this means if you have two discs or spells of the same line you can ignore the highest level...
  18. PeteSampras

Plugin MQ2Bot

using any Target.whatever info on debuffs will leave you having a bad time as debuffs do not require you to target anything until you actually cast something. unless you just happen to be targeting the mob you want then Target.stuff doesnt even check. It isnt coded that way. The bot should be...
  19. PeteSampras

Plugin MQ2Bot requests for Necro

Sure. i dont read forums a ton these days. so emailing me at petesampras.mmobugs@gmail.com or dropping them in discord via PM are the quickest routes to getting anything added. I will work in these necro ones today. some monk and warrior ones were added in last night.
  20. PeteSampras

/macro spellcast wru

/bottwist 1 2 3 4 should allow the same thing if you load mq2bot (dont have to turn it on, just have it loaded in general)