Search results

1. D

Account Agnarr 621 Bard + 61 Ench and 61 Warrior

Agnarr 62 Bard + 61 Ench and 61 Warrior Selling 2 Account on Agnarr First Account 13years 136days 61 Bard and 61 Enc 30AA.Not rly keyed or flagged.Decent geared.Enc can AoE. 40slot Bag 2 or 3 25% xp pots left Second Account 3 years 362days 61 Warrior 40ish AA,Epic 1.0,ST key Group XP 50% Pot...
  2. D

Advanced Plate Graphic Glitch Mac

Hi folks, lots of people enjoyed my simple Robe Glitch mac,so i decided to make one for Plate Glitch also. ------------------------------------------------------------------ > Plate Graphic Bug Mac < > Powered by Drowfire <...
  3. D

declare question

hi folks, tried and searched 3 hours now,but cant get it working. i want to start a mac with /mac xyz item later in the mac it needs to cast the specifc item which was declared on the start. hope you understand what i am searching for.either iam to tired now oder the iam thinking to much...
  4. D

Simple Woodelf Illu mac

This is just a simple mac for a No-Rent Woodelf Illu item,for those who are to lazy to do the Crown of Deceit. Wood Friend Bauble MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE TEMPORARY Slot: NECK Charges: Unlimited AC: 2 CHA: +5 Effect: Illusion Fier'dal (Any Slot, Casting Time: 6.0) WT: 0.2 Size: SMALL Class: ALL...
  5. D

Re-Worked Rogue Epic 1.0 Auto Pick Mac

just tuned a simple pick mac ive found. just stay behind the npc in kaladim or neriak and start the mac. once the page has been picked the mac will camp you out. if gotten aggro while picking the mac will fade you and restart. when more chars than your rog is in kaladim or neriak the mac will...
  6. D

Auto Robe Graphic Bug Mac

Hello, i love it to use the Robe Graphic Bug on my char,but im pretty lazy to do it everytime i stay in a Zone. so i just made simple mac that do the switch und illu casts for me. -------------------------------------------- > Robe Graphic Bug Mac < >...