Search results

1. D

Account Suspended

Yeah,never been in any ToL Zone and got suspended.
  2. D

Account Agnarr 621 Bard + 61 Ench and 61 Warrior

Agnarr 62 Bard + 61 Ench and 61 Warrior Selling 2 Account on Agnarr First Account 13years 136days 61 Bard and 61 Enc 30AA.Not rly keyed or flagged.Decent geared.Enc can AoE. 40slot Bag 2 or 3 25% xp pots left Second Account 3 years 362days 61 Warrior 40ish AA,Epic 1.0,ST key Group XP 50% Pot...
  3. D

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Hi Pete, Auras deactivated at partial Version?cause mage isnt using his.
  4. D

Bot lite macro testing - Feel free to participate

Also mentioned that the chars not using their clickybuffs anymore.
  5. D

Hi Pete, since new update my sham tries to heal mobs and chars not using selfbuffclickys anymore.
  6. D

Sham and mage wont buff the merc with maintankbuffs,only if i declare the buffs in normal buff section and war only.but will Test it later again.
  7. D

Is it correct that maintankbuff doesnt work on merc?
  8. D

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

my 12 accounts got also banned this night,used the same mail also on them.i guess u need different e-mails,birthday dates and ip everytime,will try and test later again. regards Drow
  9. D

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

no,gone this way. resetted ip > Created a new account than > resetted ip > login and created heoric char and repeat.so i used 2 different ips to create a new account and create a heoric char on this account.
  10. D

just created 14 accounts and heoric chars.resetted ip after every account creation and after every heroic creation.worked pretty well this way.
  11. D

Hi Pete, i also mentioned that pet classes will spam PET attack on corpses until theres a new Mob in Camp,corpse looted or did /corpsehide manually. Regards Drow
  12. D

Tested again with a necro.Everything seems fine (debuffs,dots,lifetap etc),but theres a problem with the pet.Attackrange is set to 25 and assist at 95,but the pet attacks at 100% and right now when mob is in range to attack.
  13. D

Hi Pete, just tested the botlite mac with a lvl 80 sk.he doesnt attack at all and when i tab to the target the mac ends. - [2014/02/02 11:28:55] [MQ2] IgnoreList: | - [2014/02/02 11:28:56] botlite.mac loaded - SHD 23082 XTARGET - [2014/02/02 11:29:27] ADDS= 1-> |23082| - [2014/02/02...
  14. D

Powersource Macro

why you want to swap your PS in and out?it only draws while in combat anyway since a few patches ago.
  15. D

Frontal Backstabs- Mq2melee

if you have the frontal stab AA melee normaly ever fires bs.
  16. D

MQ2Melee -- Backstab

yes all skills are on hotbuttons,i have rly no clue why it stopped working from one to the other min.totaly weird
  17. D

MQ2Melee -- Backstab

a friend of me having the same problem,my rog and his rog doing bs like normal on my pcs,but on his they do nothing,no clue why its not working for him anymore.i also send him my melee dll and my ini to be sure that we both using the same.
  18. D

Who's trying out the 51/50 server?

11am pdt,in a bit more than 1hour from now
  19. D

new Six box team

i would prolly do war cle sham rog zerker bard
  20. D

new Six box team

would switch ranger to bard,pulls and focus for the caster and you have cc when needed