Search results

1. Sadge

The "Tester" Casting Call

I only looked briefly, but I didn't see anything about this, so I thought I'd post this email I got today ... Thought there had to be someone here who'd be interested ... P.S. You can find this info on the playstation.com web page under playstation network.
  2. Sadge

LoN Stormbreak Scenario 5

I thought this was funny (for those of you who play LoN). The new scenario 5 was giving me some problems, but I was powering through it (thankfully you only have to play it once on hard to defeat all three levels!). I switched over to my generic protector deck to try and win for the generic...
  3. Sadge

LoN No Units deck

(I'm posting my fighter deck so you can see the differences between this and the deck that I posted (LoN Protector Deck) and see the same archtype) Avatar: I have a custom fighter avatar here, but since I don't have any units, the special I have is "Exert this avatar -> Get +1 total defense...
  4. Sadge

LoN Protector Deck

Okay, here's one of my protector decks that I use to win scenarios in LoN: Avatar - Custom Dwarf Fighter (Special: Pay 1 power and ready one unit) Here I go for defense since I won't be questing. I have 1 attack and 3 defense. The special comes in handy in certain scenarios or if I'm using...
  5. Sadge

Coding Question

Is there a way to call a function based off of class? Here's what I'm after (note this is obviously not code): void Warrior(VOID) { dostuff} void Monk(VOID) dostuff} PLUGIN_API VOID SetGameState(DWORD GameState) { if (GameState==GAMESTATE_INGAME) sprintf(ClassIs, "%s"...
  6. Sadge

Book - Daemon

Just thought I'd mention to you guys a book I just finished called "Daemon". It's basically a cyber-thriller, and I thought it was pretty interesting. I found it because of a review in Entertainment Weekly where basically they said that there's nothing in the book that couldn't be done. The...
  7. Sadge

Quartz UI Animations file

If anyone is using the Quartz UI that I posted here before ... here's the new animations file (updated for the 9/3/08 patch).
  8. Sadge

PLUGIN: MQ2TaskAddAccept

Pretty straightforward ... will accepts tasks/expeditions from people in your .ini files (similar to MQ2AutoGroup and MQ2AutoAcceptTrades). /* MQ2TaskAddAccept.cpp v1.0000 Plugin created by Sadge "TaskBox" function modified from code written by thez & Nightmare327 Please do not distribute...
  9. Sadge

Media Server

Anyone have any expierience setting up a home media server? Here's my situation: I used to work for movie studios and I have literally around 1000 DVDs. Now that my daughter is starting to crawl, I'm trying to rid myself of the bookcases that house these DVD's -- she simply spends her time...
  10. Sadge

Searching an INI file without knowing section names

I've got a plugin that writes to an ini file some code that's similar to this:[Day&Time] 1=Name1 2=Name2 3=Name3 [Another Day&Time] 1=Name4 2=Name5 ... Is it possible to "search" that INI file without knowing what the section headers are? I know GetPrivateProfileString would allow me to "read"...
  11. Sadge

Plugin Macro for MissTerious

Sub Main /plugin MQ2Log load /plugin MQ2Advpath load /plugin MQ2AutoAcceptTrades load /plugin MQ2Autogroup load /plugin MQ2Autorez load /plugin MQ2Bandolier load /plugin Mq2Bardswap load /plugin MQ2Cast load /plugin MQ2Casttimer load /plugin MQ2Charnotes load /plugin MQ2ChatFilter load /plugin...
  12. Sadge

Hide While Minimized?

Does anyone know of any way to have a window in XP/Vista to "hide while minimized" if the window does not have that option by default (or a "minimize to system tray")? The main window I'm wanting to use this for is EQBC -- I pretty much always have the server window minimized and I'd like to...
  13. Sadge

Quick Syntax question

Can I find if an item is stackable without having it in my inventory? I know: ${FindItem[${Distillate of Divine Healing X}].Stackable} works, but only if I have the item (hence the FindItem). I'm sure I probably know the answer but I'm fried atm and can't think of it if anyone could offer a...
  14. Sadge

Frickin' Alienware!

I just have to vent somewhere. Last week, my laptop that I use as my main computer wouldn't display any video when booting up (would boot up fine, just black screen). I reseated the video card with no luck. Called Alienware and they ordered a new part for me. Finally got my new video card...
  15. Sadge

PLUGIN: MQ2AutoAcceptTrades v 2.0000

PLUGIN: MQ2AutoAcceptTrades v 2.1000 **Version Released 3/14/09** MINOR UPDATE ****.dll recompiled for 3/14/09 release**** *****Version 2.1000***** -- Added ability to "AutoReject" which toggles if the plugin will automatically cancel a trade if you're not accepting trades from everyone and...
  16. Sadge

MQ2Relaytells v 3.1000

*VERSION 3.1000 RELEASED 9/24/08* *****Version 3.1000***** -- Added the ability to not relay custom tells (ie. plat spammers) -- Usage: /relaycustom <text> will add <text> to your ini file and will not relay any tells that contain <text>. *****Version 3.0210***** -- Went back and added...