Search results

1. nils

mq2nogold

thanks for the update, wasn't aware we shouldn't be running it, I know it didn't get all the popups anymore I created some FTP accounts for buffers so not a big deal
  2. nils

mq2nogold

Was the plugin mq2nogold pulled for good?
  3. nils

MQ2Piggyzone.ini

where or what file does the /connections and /dumpconnections write to trying to get an updated zone maps
  4. nils

names of toon on eq window

ok might be mq2wintitle that machine doesn't have it loaded ok loaded it rebooted names on the windows are back that was it. nils
  5. nils

names of toon on eq window

so Installed on a new machine it's not showing toon names on the eq instances on the task bar can't find the setting that sets it so on the one computer it has toon name> server name> and zone i'm in and the other just says is1 or is2 depending on the toon loaded Don't think it's an isboxer...
  6. nils

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

when installing clean(and over an old install but I was checking) the macroquest2/UIFiles gets made and is full of junk, the macroquest2/resources/UIfiles looks clean
  7. nils

new ver of dannet compiled

can we get the new version of mq2dannet compiled bug in the current one thanks nils
  8. nils

Issues using core

thanks I'll send the info to the developer of the mac thanks for the quick response (as always) :) nils
  9. nils

Issues using core

change the amount of buffs /call setDeclare BuffCount int outer 15 /call setDeclare BuffCount int outer 13 the mac appears to work with mmobugs
  10. nils

Issues using core

Been using the macro 'Core' from Macroquest2.com MacroQuest - Login CharName - [2018/11/05 20:00:07] Ini: Couldn't read from INI file C:\MacroQuest2\Macros\tc\core.ragefire.RNG.CharName.ini (section=Buffs key=NULL). Not enough buffer space (too much data). CharName - [2018/11/05 20:00:07]...
  11. nils

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

/unload crashed the client out completely instead of locking it up. Edit rebooted installed updates /unload works reinject seems to do nothing
  12. nils

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

Any update, I've tried the /unload to unload mq2 but it just locks up the client )someone told me I could unload/re-inject to spend the AAs but it just locks ups) nils
  13. nils

AFCleric updated by Nils v1.26 09/15 wth version

I came back and am playing on a progression server, tonight found an old backup of afcleric and spent some time fixing it while having a couple beers It needs plugin(s) from macroquest2.com, I will not provide them they are easy to get. it has a errors on start haven't figured out that few...
  14. nils

What kind of MQ user are you?

I was going to pick troll, but picked average since I haven't updated anything in ages
  15. nils

Looking for AFK Cleric.

nord put in all you basically need to make it work nils
  16. nils

Bard Mac

Sub SongFlagHelp /echo Modes are: /echo " 0 = disabled, don't memorize" /echo " 1 = sing during combat" /echo " 2 = sing while resting" /echo " 3 = sing during combat and resting" /echo " 4 = memorize but don't use actively" /return from the first post on the MQ2 forum you got...
  17. nils

Bard Mac

you might want to remove the extra slowmobs=true and change SnareFlag=0 MezzFlag=0 to SnareFlag=1 MezzFlag=1 I didn't really look at the mac but I assume the =1 means the spell is memmed and without that it won't try to use it. nils
  18. nils

REQUEST- SHAM BOT MAC

I haven't looked at the one posted here but mine will take AA as spells SlowSpell=Turgur's Swarm SlowSpellGem=alt this would use the AA in mine instead of what ever slow spell you have selected. nils
  19. nils

Looking for xp/AA's

I'm trying just need time... nils
  20. nils

Looking for xp/AA's

I've been tossing up the idea of posting the things I've been working on here, still working on updates. nils