Search results

1. D

MQ2DPSADV Problem

I seem to be having a problem with MQ2DPSADV, its showing my dps fine but my group members are not accurate. For example my ranger is showing as 60k dps but when I switch to the ranger is shows him up over a million like normal. I know the dps is fine because the mobs are dieing in under 20...
  2. D

The Perfect Group

The thing that has been keeping me going in EQ the last few years is tuning and making the perfect group (in group gear not raid). I love melee toons and for years I played zerks/rangers/rogues and all different combinations of them. My main group settled down to SK, Bard, Shammy, Zerk, Zerk...
  3. D

ChatGPT

Has anyone been using this for macroquest macros? I took a very simple macro I am using and took out some brackets and asked chatgpt to fix it and this was the result, perfect working macro again. I will have to try some more complex problems.
  4. D

How to get Buff info for group members pets

I am trying to get my chanter to buff NPT on my group members pets when it wears off. I have it working now but its a bit janky, the Enchanter needs to target each pet when they are medding over and over, checking there buffs. I am pretty sure there is a way to get the buff info without...
  5. D

Enchanter Help

A few things: How do I get the enchanter to use a different aura? I want Mana Radix and Twincast, but it never wants to use the Twincast. Also how do I get it to cast Night's Perpetual Terror, and Night's Endless Terror on anyone besides just the main tank? Any help would be awesome!
  6. D

Looting Lore items

I use the following line in my macros to handle the adv loot window. I have been running into a confirmation dialog box lately for lore items. If you have an item that is lore once equiped you can still loot many of them but you get a window asking are you sure you want to loot that duplicate...
  7. D

Dot Question

If I have two of the same class casting Dot's on a mob and I use the following: /If (${Cast.Ready[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && !${Target.Buff[name].ID}) { /cast 5 } If toon one casts the same dot will toon two not cast because they see...
  8. D

Loot window help

I am farming and looking to /beep when a certain item is in the advloot window, I dont want to loot it I just want to recognize its there and beep to let me know. I saw some code in an old macro that dealt with the old loot window buts its not enough for me to coble something together now...
  9. D

XP Problem

My box group is made up of RAF (refer a friend) accounts with the xp bonus. It has been working fine for years. main account is the tank, the rest are RAF. When grouped and killing together at the same level they all get a 100% xp bonus. The last few weeks the bard has been lagging behind...
  10. D

Location Check

In my macro I am trying to run to a location, and then verify I am there. I have used delays, but I really want to check that I have arrived. /moveto Loc -600 600 :moveloop /if (${Me.Moving}) { /goto :moveloop } I am using this and it works ok, but if I get stuck...
  11. D

new pc random freezing

I just got two new pc's, both the same. Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI 6GB 16 GB DDR4 3000 I play 5 accounts on each, and two of them will freeze randomly. it doesn't seem to have a pattern, first or last logged in etc. sometimes it happens when they are doing...
  12. D

Check if I have aggro

I cant seem to find this, and old search turned up: Me.TargetofTarget but this didnt work (no such character Member) I saw (${Melee.GotAggro}) but it said it was part of Mq2melee which I dont always use. Basically I will use it to pop discs or aa's when my melee toons pull aggro or the tank...
  13. D

Help my bard sucks!

Background: I run sk, healer merc, bard, zerk, zerk, zerk. As a group they are beast, all group geared, gmm, 30k aa plus. I see so much information that is contradictory about the bard. the sk is averaging about 200k dps with 2 hander, the zerks are around 250 to 500k dps depending on whats...
  14. D

mq2melee spamming

My warrior gets spammed with you cant use that skill when two handed weapons equipped. Anyone know what skill it is so I can turn it off?
  15. D

MQ2Melee Question

as my melee toons lvl to 110 will they automatically start using the new skills htey get in melee, or do I need to change/reload the plugin for them each time I get a new skill?
  16. D

stick question

My berserker used to battle leap in combat and then back up so he could see target again, but now he just stands on top of the target and cant hit . I have been changing a bunch of stuff in his macro lately and cant figure out what will get him to do it again. Any tips, is it mq2melee setting...
  17. D

advpath questions

I have been playing with the mq2advpath, I recorded and saved two paths, but when I play one it works fine, try to play the second in same zone and it starts and just stops. then the first does the same, I have to zone and then it works once again, then same problem. What am I doing wrong?
  18. D

Autolooting

Using the advloot system I want my masterlooter to just take everything as I play throughout the day, right now I have to keep hitting set all to <name>. Is there a way to let him just take it all as I go, like he does when not in a group?
  19. D

Remove Disc question

Tried searching for this, is there a /command to remove an actively running combat ability?
  20. D

warrior MQ2melee

wind=20 uses 7th wind at 105 instead of breather, they share a timer and 7th has a 30 minute reuse vrs breathers much shorter. seventh wind timer 12 recast 2160 498 tick end regen Breather timer 12 recast 90 3812 tick regen