Search results

1. L

skillcast

I will try that where should I put it and does it work as a mac i don't what c\kind of file inc is sorry sir I am an antique
  2. L

skillcast

it has been a long time since I used it but /mac skillcast is not working for me. it casts once but no longer puts it into inventory and casts again. My macro that worked for years is /mac skillcast 1 /keep
  3. L

Plugin Overseer

it has gotten serious for me Overseer has been causing regular crashes but it has now escalated. After an overseer crash I became unable to log on at all with MQ loaded. I have rebooted with 5 minutes of OFF time before restarting still unable to load toons with mq running. no problem without mq
  4. L

question about autodestroy

with the new food I have items I have not in the past wanted to keep but now i do. where can I change it from drop to /keep? I tries foraging until I had some with autodestroy not loaded then loaded it and /autodestroy off got on on cursor and typed /keep which only turned on sticky keys
  5. L

MQ2Melee question

unfortunately I do not understand holy shits at all. it is a foreign language
  6. L

MQ2Melee question

is there a way I can tell melee to chain cast Thwart when I am in combat but now when out of combat?
  7. L

New Expansion and lvl 115

ok I will put this exactly the way it is in the [BOT] section of the characters macroquest ini file Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.
  8. L

New Expansion and lvl 115

you had offered some advise on a couple of my posts in the past and one recent. the earlier one I failed at the time not being aware enough to make the change in MQ ini and I put it in eq.ini the recent post I think I miss punctuation. you had suggested do bot on, see what was loading and then...
  9. L

ASSISTANCE WITH SOME CODING?

see what those aa are then do an ifblah=0 blah= name of aa to block i assume (I am painfully illiterate for coding) I also dont know what Paladincheck melee think thats an option is but will try to search it here Mage there have been a few posts recently made about malo, basically youll end...
  10. L

ASSISTANCE WITH SOME CODING?

I have three issues I would like to know if they can be addressed. First my paladin would like to know if mq2melee could be instructed to cast the disc repel whenever in combat. fairly insignificant more significant my druid insiststs on casting vortex of ro AA and dotting herself so she...
  11. L

brell's companion

I just did the quest for breel's companion but /macro fish does not recognize the pole and tells me I need a pole in my primary hand and it is holding the pole. I have no clue how to deal withn this
  12. L

How to stop auto casting in bot

ini Yes know it is Bot because it goes away when I bot off (anytime we move because he keeps casting and breaking inv) this is his eq ini [Friends] SendToUChat=0 [BlockedSpells] BlockedSpellID0=30708 BlockedSpellID1=-1 BlockedSpellID2=-1 BlockedSpellID3=-1 BlockedSpellID4=-1 BlockedSpellID5=-1...
  13. L

I am bringing this up again as it has returned and worse than before https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-general-chat-requests-and-questions/33379-stop-auto-casting-bot.html My mag insists on casting velocity I tried all the fixes in the included link but what worked was the hint about...
  14. L

. I did PetBuffIf2=0 and it does not stop the casting I have tried removing chanter haste and velocity does not hit
  15. L

This is my third time posting about this issue. I have been offline a couple of months before I left I had been posting about my mag insisting on casting velocity despite it not taking and being in combat. I have a hot key to try and cast nukes but usually Velocity wins. My cleric is out dpsing...
  16. L

this is the actual .INI I know I am dyslexic but it sure looks to me like what you said to do and still the little ==== just casts velocity. [ZoneInfoWindow] ChatTop=10 ChatBottom=210 ChatLeft=10 ChatRight=410 Locked=0 WindowTitle=Zone Information Fades=1 Delay=0 Duration=500 Alpha=255...
  17. L

I apologize for being dense.
  18. L

I have added the "if" checked my caps, took out a space line between [MQ2Bot]and PetBuffif2=0 and he still casts Velocity (second pet buff on load he still cast velocity
  19. L

I have been trying I have added Petbuff2=0 but half the time it still loads Bot and wants to cast petbuff2 I will add petbuff2=false and see if that helps
  20. L

it has been a week since last post. a little less than half the time he boots bot up correctly and is my best dps by far. most of the time he just wants to cast velocity. I use a hot key and can get him nuking but only a third the dps of when he bots correctly.