Search results

1. F

lag

ok. worked. Thank you. disabled auto-check on loader and overseer. I think its auto-check. Overseer has always some kind of lag effect but with /endmac this is gone. But I needed a relogin of all toons. At the end it was nearly unplayable. 1-2s reaction time and at the end last night even no...
  2. F

lag

I have a strange effect. Since the last couple of patches of MQ2, the switching between the accounts with Innerspace/ISB is horrible slow, it takes partly 1s (I didn't updated/changed anything on ISB/IS). Anybody has the same problem? Perhaps connected with some of the plugins?
  3. F

Server out of sync

After the yesterday update patch for MMO-Bugs MQ2 there was no "out of sync" anymore. Once I had a task disappearing without any error message (which happened this year always from time to time when porting or esp. when changing picks with a lot of toons. That "Server out of sync" is a very...
  4. F

Server out of sync

This the last patch I got very strange crashes. After disabling many plugins there is still a sporadic beep with "server out of sync" in the MacroQuest2-Windows. What does that mean?
  5. F

using /pick for the whole group kicks EQ sometimes

Solution for this assumption: Sub Main /declare Picknumber int outer 1 /varset Picknumber ${Param0} /dex toonname1 /pick ${Picknumber} /delay 5 /dex toonname2 /pick ${Picknumber} /delay 5 ... ... /return I tested that and for the first time all toons...
  6. F

Now another nice test: I tried to use /bcga instead of /bcaa, so that the groups transfer step by step into another pick. In EVERY group ONE single guy, mostly the leader of the group got kicked like with /exit. That seems like a really nasty bug here. I will check that with MQ2Dannet too...
  7. F

Really weird login problem

I take my last post back. Now since the next update the eqclient has its old bugs back - randomly bringing the "validation bug" instead of a timed one. yay... happy hunting...
  8. F

This is an effect which is a bit older but since today it seems that every group hop into another pick kicks one single account out like using /exit. After relogin he is in the pick / zone where he started. All others are in the right pick but he has the usual darn 5min lockout and needs to wait...
  9. F

MQ2AASpend for Veteran Reward AAs

Cool, thanks. In some years an update will change that and DGB will give it automatically. Until that point MQ2AASpend saves wrist restrains :cool:
  10. F

MMOBugs download speed is a catastrophy

Good to know, many thanks for that Fry. The next time I don't need to spend time on bugsearch and can simply wait until the server connects properly again. There is always an option then. And RG vs. MMO - I simply prefer MMO but some things are better done with RG. Some macros don't run properly...
  11. F

Really weird login problem

They broke the login in more than only this way. If you wait a bit instead of giving your login data instantly then you have always the "login not validated" bug.
  12. F

Debugging means to exclude every cause of bugs step by step. The information which one is running is a hint for excluding ideas. If Redguides AND MMOBugs do not work that means my system is heavily borked or the basic underlying MQ2 modules have a problem. If users like you say that it works...
  13. F

Last test: after some changes Changed to Redguides edition and kicked MMOBugs edition. Redguides works. It is definitely the MMOBugs server somehow.
  14. F

Injection not working additionally on 1 PC MQ2 does not work anymore. It always tries to connect to the server and has a red button. The injection is disabled. I can enable it but it does not work. Rebooting does not help. Copying the exact copy of the other 2 PCs does not help either. It...
  15. F

The download speed was always limited but the load balancing at the moment is out of whack. 100kbit/s is terrible. What the heck is going on atm?
  16. F

Took the Redguides V2.60, renamed the dll and it works like a charm. As long as MMOBUGS does not work this will do it.
  17. F

If anybody tried the veteran AAs which are now available for every toon I would be happy. I assume a bug in that too. At moment no option of MQ2AASpend does something in these veteran AAs except kicking my EQtask into Nirvana.
  18. F

yes but as long as it is not "bought" then it is not present. So AAspend should do the trick. Activating the AA (buying it). Because it is a cost of zero it is useful to activate that as default. Activating it for 40+ toons is a pita (10-15 clicks on every toon makes 400+ clicks, not to count...
  19. F

getting 10+ new AA is a pita to activate to many accounts. I tried to find any plugin which does the task. MQ2AASpend was the first. /aaspend Armor of Experience kicks EQ into oblivion. Any ideas for that?
  20. F

"/declare debug int out 0"-Loop and macro hangs

Thank you. This is logical. Tried to find it over HUD or the configs but didn't found anything which comes close to the bug. Gave that part up. I will avoid these macros for the moment. This must be another bug. I assume that some global defined variables have a problem with each other. There...