Search results

1. MamaBear

DoD - Into the Shadows

For explorer all you need is to go in you don't need to complete the missions..I guess you probably know this :-)
  2. MamaBear

Anyone Help With a Problem?

Well you were right again! Seems I have the game on two drives and the drive I have always thought was the path is not the one the launch pad is showing. Thank you I would never have looked for a second instance or path of EQ.
  3. MamaBear

Thank you, I have the location for both and the location turned green E:\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest
  4. MamaBear

Mine does turn green on the default locations.
  5. MamaBear

WINEQ not working so I am trying to set up with Bugs group launch.
  6. MamaBear

Thank you, so this problem was solved by /viewport reset!!! Very happy with this but I have another problem I am trying to set up the loader so that i can skip WINEQ After setting up my MAIN Launch Group if I try to use it I get the Wrong Client Version message, also I get an odd line on my...
  7. MamaBear

the mystery log in screen normal trader screen normal So what is the difference between those screens and the main char screen Same computer same settings other instance/account all normal
  8. MamaBear

Yes I have used it (free) mainly because I can't see too good and the one on the MQ2 title window is really small it can't show the name really big in caps. I only have used it to see the tabs with names :-) it also makes it easier to log in two instances at once I think.
  9. MamaBear

Thank you I will try that. Ok tried that didn't work, thank you for the first suggestion I have had from anywhere though.
  10. MamaBear

Thank you, I did make sure play nice was off, I didn't know wineq gets updated with the patches? I have never done anything so it must be automatic? I finally installed it new, actually several times and even copied the one from the woking pc over but nothing worked. At this point that is the...
  11. MamaBear

Since our last couple downloads I cannot run WinEQ without getting "wrong Client" message Without anything running but Everquest one account has the window messed up and I can't find any reason, all settings are the same on both accounts but only one has the problem. In case my picture does not...
  12. MamaBear

EQ-Client kicks without warning

Crash We are getting crashes on both windows 10 4 accounts when using the find item button, session just closes with no warning. I will just not use it for now just wanted to let someone know in case it is helpful.
  13. MamaBear

buying a toon

I know you said you like raiding, but 95 not to far to 110. We have been having a lot of fun back in all the old lands filling in our Achievements! Really enjoy visiting all of the old places!
  14. MamaBear

Anyone else still having this issue?

Yes I have one account out of two on one computer that constantly does this, have to keep trying and eventually it goes on and seems to run ok.
  15. MamaBear

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Yes, I just tried it and it goes unresponsive with only EQ running, can be right away or anytime into the session. It started when I had a video driver update it seemed but I rolled it back and it still happens. Windows 7, I guess I will try and find someone to reinstall windows when I can if...
  16. MamaBear

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

can you help? Thank you in advance any help. I have had one of two game instances go unresponsive over and over in the last weeks. I noticed that CCleaner shows multiple instances of MMO on startup list is this normal? This is the startup list. No Task Adobe Acrobat Update Task Adobe Systems...
  17. MamaBear

Windows 10 and EQ

well I was ready to give up and was sick for some time, but the above stuff only fixed my problem while in empty lands! I found after zoning to POK I was still broken ;-0 I found the real fix EQ> options> display>Advanced Set to use advanced lighting and or allow 2,0 pixel shaders camp come...
  18. MamaBear

Windows 10 and EQ

My problem is finally solved I followed Daybreak instructions in case it helps someone else. Also as well as the stuff below I found that in turn windows features on/off my NET Framwork 3.5 was disabled. Not sure which of the items below worked of it was just this. I had never beedn instucted to...
  19. MamaBear

Windows 10 and EQ

It seems as though the last EQ update fixed the dx9 or some other problem because I did nothing and I had tried running with only EQ it was the same. NOW weird thing, suddenly on my brand new computer windows 10 I get a blue screen it all goes down when I get it back on my shortcuts to EQ, MQ2...
  20. MamaBear

Windows 10 and EQ

Thank you and everyone so much I had just taken a shot of the task manager with Eq running shows memory 40% but wow windows 10 has so many thing on the task manager list!! I have not been able to be around for a while but I was thinking to get your help. Now I logged into EQ after this download...