Account Suspended

They can detect both MQNext and MQ2. They do not suspend based on what happening right now but probably from log analysis for a period of time.

They are probably keeping it random in terms of suspension for a variety reasons:

1. It makes it more difficult to try to hide mq use if devs do not see why people are being suspended.
2. They want to keep customers, so if they suspend everyone, they lose lot of revenue if people just say fuck it and cancel accounts.
3. They may want to appear to appeasing the base that think mq use is the devil.

lol people think a company as cheap as daybreak actually does active log analysis. They log everything but they likely never look at it unless you're reported.

Reactions: MissTerious
They can detect both MQNext and MQ2. They do not suspend based on what happening right now but probably from log analysis for a period of time.

They are probably keeping it random in terms of suspension for a variety reasons:

1. It makes it more difficult to try to hide mq use if devs do not see why people are being suspended.
2. They want to keep customers, so if they suspend everyone, they lose lot of revenue if people just say fuck it and cancel accounts.
3. They may want to appear to appeasing the base that think mq use is the devil.

Or they are using some poorly written POS program like when they suspended people for "hiding in geometry" when they were nearby, but not on agro, when a Fabled mob was killed. (I had a rogue on Chardok faction. All I did was open the door for a group!) It's screwups like that that give people permanent grudges. It's what made me investigate MQ2; like leveling the playing field.

Reactions: jarori43
I have a question or 2, what exactly is an active hack? or unactive for that matter if there is such a thing? I am not really sure, thanks in advance. Would love to figure out what they have and learn more about this.

I had my main account suspended for 7 days back in Dec. but the other 2 accounts I use didnt get hit. I got my main account back and the same day everyone else was getting hit on the Friday at 2:18 all 3 of my accounts got hit. On the second go round I didnt use move utils. I am right to think the move utils is an active hack? as is the map features? and fast mem? would the cast feature from the melee be a active one as well?

When you log in using mq it gives u a list of active hacks, if I recall you have to force the use certain plugins (are u sure, are u really sure etc)
fast mem is active but im guessing your activities perhaps had more to do than what ever plugins u had running doing nothing
map is usually fine move utils etc, now if u pop in a zone and head straight for a named that a group had been camping for hours (as an example) youll get noticed and or petitioned.
Thats my personal experience, for the most part its another hacker reporting u cause u got the best of them (camp , named etc etc) the chance of a random gm tracking one of so many users down that is flying below the radar is small.
Good Luck get some sun during your break :)

FUCK DBG, let get some action against these nazi M.F., love you and htm and fry

Stock price is still higher than it was 2 years ago. €2.88 now, €2.50 2 years ago. It surged feb 19th 2020 and has been trending back down since.
Out of curiosity I looked at their website and it's news section, page 10 of https://www.enadglobal7.com/press-releases/ shows it's about the time they started publishing news. The signed for 3 new titles and were about to have something released. Likely when people first got interested in them and a lot invested on the gamble it would pay off. My guess is they've slowly realized that won't be the case so it's been in a downward decline since the initial surge.

They did have a small surge in december, around the 3rd. Likely due to expansion releases. My guess is people bought in and sold shortly after it jumped up in price. Some are just holding a little too long is all.

Stock price is still higher than it was 2 years ago. €2.88 now, €2.50 2 years ago. It surged feb 19th 2020 and has been trending back down since.
Out of curiosity I looked at their website and it's news section, page 10 of https://www.enadglobal7.com/press-releases/ shows it's about the time they started publishing news. The signed for 3 new titles and were about to have something released. Likely when people first got interested in them and a lot invested on the gamble it would pay off. My guess is they've slowly realized that won't be the case so it's been in a downward decline since the initial surge.

They did have a small surge in december, around the 3rd. Likely due to expansion releases. My guess is people bought in and sold shortly after it jumped up in price. Some are just holding a little too long is all.
CWTN with the insider trading news.. Person of many talents!.

didnt really help, I was always watching the map ( that could or could not be the problem) as to if anyone was watching me, cause I did know it was cheating. really when it comes down to it. has the site here found out what is causing the bans, what is tipping them off. To make using MQ2 almost safe again? or even what NOT to use? love having the smash key being smashed for me :D

I have a question or 2, what exactly is an active hack? or unactive for that matter if there is such a thing? I am not really sure, thanks in advance. Would love to figure out what they have and learn more about this.

I had my main account suspended for 7 days back in Dec. but the other 2 accounts I use didnt get hit. I got my main account back and the same day everyone else was getting hit on the Friday at 2:18 all 3 of my accounts got hit. On the second go round I didnt use move utils. I am right to think the move utils is an active hack? as is the map features? and fast mem? would the cast feature from the melee be a active one as well?

In MQ you can set the plugins you want running. The list that shows them all has a rating of low/medium and high for likelyhood of detection.
The Map is supposed to be a low level one unless people see you doing things that require knowledge and report you. I dont think any of this was due to being reported.

We twice now have had a couple people standing in weird places near our group seeming to do nothing. We would never have seen them if not for the map.
Then they train is somehow I could never really see how they did it but since I have a wiz we evaced lost a few of the group came right back to cleanup and they left.

I think they want to see if we are on auto, I have noted many groups offline playing are splattered in a pile and loft sometimes for days.

DBG is up to some shit!!!

look at what they are putting out

• Throughout the Year:
    • Raid Zone Performance Improvements
    • Class Tuning and Balancing
    • Anti-Cheat Improvements

• Wow
Reactions: MissTerious
  • Throughout the Year:
    • Raid Zone Performance Improvements
    • Class Tuning and Balancing
    • Anti-Cheat Improvements

Wonder what this means. If they're going to starting being proactive then that's going to dissuade a lot of folks from playing anymore. Wish I knew the numbers for the amount of active EQ players vs players using MQ2.

Wonder what this means. If they're going to starting being proactive then that's going to dissuade a lot of folks from playing anymore. Wish I knew the numbers for the amount of active EQ players vs players using MQ2.

Isn't that also going back on the gentlemen's agreement to keep MQ2 off the truebox TLP's?

It would, but the agreement was with people who are no longer at dpg

If they get around to implementing cheat detection around the time they do class balancing. That means "Never."

I am not a coder but was watching /gen chat and an avid raider said something: 64Bit is going to make loading smoother pulse they can add anti-hack methods to this program to catch a cheater.

This got me thinking...........
1. so this is how DBG is going to try to catch the millions of users using MQ2??
2. or is it Bluff??

I Know the MQ2 community is working to keep us safe but is this true??
I thought it was to make the game run smoother

I am not a coder but was watching /gen chat and an avid raider said something: 64Bit is going to make loading smoother pulse they can add anti-hack methods to this program to catch a cheater.

This got me thinking...........
1. so this is how DBG is going to try to catch the millions of users using MQ2??
2. or is it Bluff??

I Know the MQ2 community is working to keep us safe but is this true??
I thought it was to make the game run smoother

EQ only has 80k active accounts. Accounts not users. Even if you assume the avg mq2 user plays 6 accounts we're vastly out numbered compared to non mq2 users.