MQ2Farm

I might need to get Fry/Htw to compile for me. I usually compile with the VV which sometimes is not entirely on the same page as MMOBugs compile. It's not currently crashing for me, so that's the only thing I can think would be conflicting.
Am I the first person to read the part where it says, "Here at Redguides?" Hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: EQDAB
Also, im using farm and it picks up the mobs that are currently spawned, but then when you kill them it triggers a new boss to spawn. The plugin is not recognising them, is there a way to refresh it after a kill to scan for new mobs? or are they coded in such a way that mq2 is not picking them up ?

Also, im using farm and it picks up the mobs that are currently spawned, but then when you kill them it triggers a new boss to spawn. The plugin is not recognising them, is there a way to refresh it after a kill to scan for new mobs? or are they coded in such a way that mq2 is not picking them up ?
few things could cause the issue, but without more information about the kill and spawned mob it's a guessing game.

Tall mob: Taller mobs requires a higher Zradius consideration.
Fat mobs: large spawns like dragons and the like with larger hit boxes are possibly out of range, consider increasing the radius.
Mob not on XTarget: Should react to things that are aggro on you, assuming they go on XTarget.

Questions about this one.

1. I hit /farm on and it says I have a target but nothing happens, It does not move. I have the meshes for the zone. Any idea?

1704053186159.png