Spell spamming

smith8454

Premium Member
Reaction score
I use MMO bugs, and it keeps spamming a spell in slot #1 that I don't use or need. How do I STOP IT from using this spell in #1 and retain my current lineup? I use /loadbot Rescans your spells, so what you have memorized will be used to mem spells, but it still spams this stupid spell

What spell is it?]
Echo of dissolution (LVL 103) and it aggros mobs

this is the CORRECT SPELL LINE UP
1. Assert for Blood
2. Pyre of Klraggek
3 Danvid's Grip of Decay
4. Oblivion
5. Crystal Crawler Veniom
6. Dracnia's Pallid Haze
7. Pyre of the Shadewarden
8. cascading Dreadshield
9. Incite Ally
10. Icy Revival
11. remote sphere
12. Burn bones
13. Call Skeleton Mob //

Reactions: EQDAB
Q. My character is using a clickie or using a spell I don't want it to use, how do I stop it?

A. MQ2Bot reads what AA's/Auras/Clickies you have and what spells you have memorized to determine what the best spell to use is. The way to disable a certain item is to edit your MQ2Bot ini file and create an if statement to disable it.

When you start the bot with /bot on, it will spit out a ton of information into your MQ2 window. Find the Spell/AA/Clickie you want to disable.

Example:

Code:
Mez0: Beam of Slumber XIV

Open up the Server_CharacterName.ini in your MQ2 folder. There will be a section called [MQ2Bot], scroll to the end of that section.

Add in

Code:
Mezif0=0

To the bottom of that MQ2Bot section. Save, and restart bot with /bot on.

It should now say "MezIf0: 0" when you start up the bot, and this will disable the spell from being used.

You can repeat this for any AA's, Heals, Buffs, Nukes, Clickies or anything else listed when you start MQ2Bot.

Q. My character is using a clickie or using a spell I don't want it to use, how do I stop it?

A. MQ2Bot reads what AA's/Auras/Clickies you have and what spells you have memorized to determine what the best spell to use is. The way to disable a certain item is to edit your MQ2Bot ini file and create an if statement to disable it.

When you start the bot with /bot on, it will spit out a ton of information into your MQ2 window. Find the Spell/AA/Clickie you want to disable.

Example:

Code:
Mez0: Beam of Slumber XIV

Open up the Server_CharacterName.ini in your MQ2 folder. There will be a section called [MQ2Bot], scroll to the end of that section.

Add in

Code:
Mezif0=0

To the bottom of that MQ2Bot section. Save, and restart bot with /bot on.

It should now say "MezIf0: 0" when you start up the bot, and this will disable the spell from being used.

You can repeat this for any AA's, Heals, Buffs, Nukes, Clickies or anything else listed when you start MQ2Bot.
ok fry IT DID NOT STOP THE use of the spell in slot #1 nor did it stop spamming the spell

here is my Ini
[MQ2Bot]
Debugging=0
BotVersion=20210704.0820
PulseCycle=100
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345,
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AnnounceMezBreaks=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
UseManualAssist=0
AssistName=
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
DoPetSwarm=1
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
NukeToTAt=80
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=1
UseModRods=1
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=0
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootWithAdds=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
DebuffsSpellFirst=0
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=0
UsePet=1
PetReagentCheck=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
StandOnPetAttack=0
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
PullingDistance=0
MaxNavPathDistance=0
PullSkillRange=0
PullingMaxZ=30
PullingLOS=1
DoPulls=0
PullSkillName=
PullingFilter=1
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
AttackCommand=/killthis
SafetyInvisOnWarp=0
SafetyCommandOnTell=
SafetyCommandOnGM=
SafetyCommandOnMyWarp=
SafetyCommandOnOthersWarp=
SafetyCommandOnTooFarFromCamp=
IgnoreTheseSkills=Null
Mezif0=0
Mez0:Echo of Dissolution

You never provide any detail, so hard to guess. Want to guess how many spells are in the database? Posting your INI and saying a spell is spamming is useless.

You have 2 options:

1) /plugin mq2bot unload

2) ANSWER THIS ACCURATELY:
- What class?
- What level?
- What spell is being spammed specifically?

- What class?
- What level?

Echo of dissolution (LVL 103) and it aggros mobs

Based on the spells he listed he's playing a 115 necro.

Trying to debug this type of behavior with out being in front of the screen watching what it does is like playing darts blind folded from across a football field.

• Haha
Man, you got more issues than a spamming spell. How about calming down?

You never provide any detail, so hard to guess. Want to guess how many spells are in the database? Posting your INI and saying a spell is spamming is useless.

You have 2 options:

1) /plugin mq2bot unload

- What class?
- What level?

What class? Necro
- What level? 115
- What spell is being spammed specifically? Echo of dissolution (LVL 103) and it aggros mobs

Last edited by a moderator:
HTW use your brain, and scroll up!!!!

What class? Necro
- What level? 115
- What spell is being spammed specifically? Echo of dissolution (LVL 103) and it aggros mobs

I cleaned up this thread.....keep it productive smith8454. Insults and venting is just going to get your posting privileges removed.

Please post a screenshot of your MQ2 window when you start MQ2Bot that shows what spell type and number "Echo of dissolution" is using please.

Once I have that, we can disable the spell with the if statement I mentioned above.

Last edited:
I APOLOGIZE FOR the comment HTW.. this is really annoying
How do I take a pic of MQ2 screen to add to this post
Fry, I have done everything you asked and it still spamming the wrong spell. I will post once I figure out how to post a pic

Smith.

This is a bit of a long answer but I've found it very helpful for working on my own EQ / MQ problems.

Google "OBS Studio" ( or any other video recording software ) and record your EQ session. Then you can play back the video , frame by frame if needed.

From there you can use "snipping tool" which is built into windows to select a region of the video ( or anything else on the screen ) and save it to a file.

If the boards support it, you can simply create a post and you should see a line of buttons across the top, find the one that looks like an image and drag/drop the image.

8/1/2021 @ 1:34 PST

Fry and All developers, here is a pic of the spells being spammed on my necro after MQ2bot is enabled. I have provided MQ2 window that is enlarged and the spell description to the right of the MQ2 window

1627850200800.jpeg

Smith.

This is a bit of a long answer but I've found it very helpful for working on my own EQ / MQ problems.

Google "OBS Studio" ( or any other video recording software ) and record your EQ session. Then you can playback the video, frame by frame if needed.

From there you can use the "snipping tool" which is built into windows to select a region of the video ( or anything else on the screen ) and save it to a file.

If the boards support it, you can simply create a post and you should see a line of buttons across the top, find the one that looks like an image, and drag/drop the image.
I just took a screenshot and attached it to the post, and provided info on a spell that is being spammed in slot #1

/loadbot worked for me
I have done /loadbot many times, but it keeps memorizing this spell in slot #1 and spamming it, which is causing me to get aggro from ALL mobs ( good or bad) in the zone that i am in

• Wow
Did you load another spell in that slot before doing loadbot?

I just took a screenshot and attached it to the post, and provided info on a spell that is being spammed in slot #1
All those buttons and you couldn't be bothered to give a mega stack of fish and water to your toon! Tsk.

• Haha
Your screen shot does not show MQ2Bot loading. Its full of MQ2Overseer spam.

1. type /plugin mq2bot unload
2. type /plugin mq2bot

Then take a screen shot with all the bot spam.