Old Dev bot

Noah3

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Is Dev still around?
I just came back to the game after about five or six years away

Back in 2015 I had purchased a Bard bot from Dev
It worked flawlessly it did everything I wanted it to do I could record a path and then record a secondary and even a third path it would run through the paths as soon as it engaged a mob it would break the path and come back to the camp with the mob
and then when mob got to a certain percentage it would go and pull something else
I had it tweaked in the ini so there would always be a mob in my camp and would cycle through the three different recorded paths and it would only stop when there was need of a med break for my healers
It would fade if I got too much aggro..........

basically it was exactly what you would want something like that to do
I could leave it running for hours and come back to find that everything was still working exactly how I wanted it to be working

Now I have returned and I'm using mq2 bot
I have no recollection of what I had everything set up as so mq2 bot is perfect for me to get back into things before I start tweaking everything
basically load the Bots and go

However when I had the freshest knowledge of how all this worked and time to fiddle with it
I still wasn't really that good.
but I am pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to figure out how to make my ini ever do what that Bard bot I had purchased from Dev did

I still have the mac and accompanying files that I had originally purchased,,, in my email
But I tried to load it and it just doesn't match up with what I have so either I'm doing something wrong or it's completely outdated which I'd imagine is probably the case since it's been about 6 years

I was trying to see if he(Dev) was still out there to provide any help but I emailed and it said the email is no longer a good email and I went to the website but it's no longer a good website

So I'm reaching out here

if he is not around is there anybody that could either take a look at what I have and get it working,, show me how to make one of the available plugins do the same thing or make me something similar

I will pay for a service of this nature

Please and thank you

Reactions: EQDAB
Dev is playing TLP without MQ2. I spoke to him a few weeks ago.

Here is the last versions of his macros

They are long since abandoned though. There was some MQ2 macro changes done many years ago which changed how macros worked and required re-writes of certain sections of his macros. Some work was done to update his macros to the new version but it never got to the point of where it used to be unfortunately.

The code is there if anyone wants to tackle the project.

Thank you.

I would love it if someone could help me make the bardbot. mac work.

I don't know if what I have would help the process at all, but I have it all in my original purchase email should it be useful in assisting me
What I have is as follows:
devMovementPremium.inc V1.72 ,,,, devCommonPremium.inc v2.41 ,,, devPull.inc v1.06 ,, along with Bardbot.mac

I will pay, I don't know what it would be worth to anyone, but let me know and if I can swing it I will.

Or even if someone could walk me through how to make one of the Plugins currently included with MMOBUGS (work the way this did or close. please let me know the price don't want anything for free, but I would like to know the price tag before I take anyone's time.

Thank you.

I would love it if someone could help me make the bardbot. mac work.

I don't know if what I have would help the process at all, but I have it all in my original purchase email should it be useful in assisting me
What I have is as follows:
devMovementPremium.inc V1.72 ,,,, devCommonPremium.inc v2.41 ,,, devPull.inc v1.06 ,, along with Bardbot.mac

I will pay, I don't know what it would be worth to anyone, but let me know and if I can swing it I will.

Or even if someone could walk me through how to make one of the Plugins currently included with MMOBUGS (work the way this did or close. please let me know the price don't want anything for free, but I would like to know the price tag before I take anyone's time.
use MQ2Bot
It plays it l; like a merc for u

use MQ2Bot
It plays it l; like a merc for u
Dev bots were far more advanced i feel like, however i never got into depth of the mq2bot. With dev it was easy because he had full support for it for everything you wanted it to do. And it was super easy almost plug and play, just had to change some spells here and there but i still have yet to see anything that comes close to his bots minus whatever the guild Mercy on ragefire used. No offense to anyone reading this im just not tech savvy and devs stuff was almost idiot proof =)

Dev bots were far more advanced i feel like, however i never got into depth of the mq2bot. With dev it was easy because he had full support for it for everything you wanted it to do. And it was super easy almost plug and play, just had to change some spells here and there but i still have yet to see anything that comes close to his bots minus whatever the guild Mercy on ragefire used. No offense to anyone reading this im just not tech savvy and devs stuff was almost idiot proof =)
u might be able to use some of his codes here https://github.com/MMOBugs/MMOBugs-Macros/commit/def12f1cc0a13ba076e6faf7dd7864a5ec5b4f40 ( see fry's post), but MQ2Bot is SUPERB IN EVERY WAY, ALSO TRY https://www.redguides.com/community/ they are ala cart ( meaning u have to buy each plugin + the base set= 25.00 - 40.00 /per year, kinda pricy)

• Wow