MQ2Bot Order of Operations

Fixxer

Reaction score
What is the order that spell slots are read by MQ2Bot?

If it assigns Mez0 to the first mez it reads, and I have multiple mezzes, will it process them in order from Mez0 to Mez1, Mez2, etc..?

Also, I am able to get AE mezzes to fire off, but in long fights, the mez wears off and the enchanter won't re-mez them. Is there a command to make the AE mez fire first, and then refresh when it's done? Or follow up with single target mezzes to maintain their lockdown status?

You'll need to do some trial and error for mez reads.

If AE mezzes won't re-fire it's something we need to look into, and look for a fix. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't normal procedure, AE mez to get everything under control, then single target mez everything?

I hope someone who has messed with mez more has some more helpful information. I feel bad seeing some MQ2Bot posts go unanswered as we don't have the answers.

The problem we have with MQ2Bot is we really haven't got anyone putting in the time require to understand the combinations of classes/spells/mobs that's needed. We have to go by what people report as bugs.

This was PeteSampras baby, but hes moved onto other things. He does help out here in there which is greatly appreciated. Htw has put a ton of time into it lately fixing bugs, but his time is stretched between so many other features and problems.

My knowledge of MQ2Bot is horrible outside of basic usage. I need to mess around with it more. The code is currently 17,997 lines long. Every time I sit down trying to track down problems, I just get lost in the code attempting to understand it's flow.

You'll need to do some trial and error for mez reads.

If AE mezzes won't re-fire it's something we need to look into, and look for a fix. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't normal procedure, AE mez to get everything under control, then single target mez everything?

I hope someone who has messed with mez more has some more helpful information. I feel bad seeing some MQ2Bot posts go unanswered as we don't have the answers.

The problem we have with MQ2Bot is we really haven't got anyone putting in the time require to understand the combinations of classes/spells/mobs that's needed. We have to go by what people report as bugs.

This was PeteSampras baby, but hes moved onto other things. He does help out here in there which is greatly appreciated. Htw has put a ton of time into it lately fixing bugs, but his time is stretched between so many other features and problems.

My knowledge of MQ2Bot is horrible outside of basic usage. I need to mess around with it more. The code is currently 17,997 lines long. Every time I sit down trying to track down problems, I just get lost in the code attempting to understand it's flow.

Yes, AE mez and then single target mez to refresh and then single target mez to pick up additional adds as they wander into the fight. Preferably, the mez-work should be finished before moving on to other debuffs like slow and tash…

Currently I have reduced to chain-casting the AE mez, so every time the main assist changes targets, the AE mez gets cast again to refresh everything. It's working out for the moment but there are a lot of situations where that would end horribly...

Once finals are over, I'll have more time to do trial and error, and as long as someone is available to work with on the matter, I will do my best to keep my discoveries posted.

Before I leveled to 106, everything worked near flawlessly, and now everything is hosed. I have a feeling that once my enchanter reaches 110, things will probably stabilize again. I'll keep you posted on that as well.

It is doing debuffs like tash and slow before doing mezzes (if mezzes happen at all).

When new adds arrive in the middle of the fight, they are not being picked up with a mez, but they get the debuffs.

I'll try shutting off the debuffs and see if that will make it more responsive.

why is MQ2BOT using spell slot 1, when programmed not to, messing up my spell line up...........see if we can fix this