curious

Darkcastor

Reaction score
im a sub to Rgs just curious what is the difference between yall and them ?

Check out this thread, already posts related to this and it might answer some questions you have.

this site has active plugins that delve in the the dark arts (use at your own risk, you been warned)
I sub at both
mmo goes b4 a judge and is found guilty of plunging a knife all the way in
red is found guilty less often and try to say it was just a gash so not as bad

cheat smarter is not just a logo............

We are more of a cult.

You'll need to get a "Property of Htw" tattoo on your ass to truly be accepted here.

In all seriousness, we censor less, and try to allow members to make their own choices.

We do this for the love of EQ, not to market to the masses.

Reactions: Tapout
I sub at both as well. There are things I like about both. I pick and choose what works best for me and how I like to play. Been playing since 2001 so now the active stuff doesn't bother me to use at all but for some they wanna stay away from it. To each his own I guess.

I subscribe to both (and more sites), which I recommend everyone do. Both have pros and cons. Both are great sources of info you can't locate elsewhere, afaik. I don't think I would even consider playing eq without mq2. The one thing that surprises me more than anything else is that EQ is the only RPG out there that has something as powerful as MQ2 to assist people, and why the people in charge don't embrace it and use that fact to their advantage is short-sighted, AT BEST. Fry, Htw, Dewey, and tons of others (on both sites) are the heros that help keep MQ2 going strong.