mq2piggyzone question

yonu

Reaction score
ok this is gonna sound stupid but I have been away from EQ for a few years and last time I was playing I know that SOE tended to not be on a ban kick if you were not bothering others or I was just lucky not sure which lol. But am curious how it goes this day do they tend to band if you just use them once in a blue moon or is it totally random the chances.

Sorry for such a stupid question but hoping someone can anwser it

Using MQ2PiggyZone should be fine as long as your not reported. If someone in your guild is watching you zone really fast, or someone is at zone line sees you enter and exit real quick, you could be reported. MQ2PiggyZone isn't wide spread enough to be on the ban radar at the moment. With that all said, MQ2PiggyZone is an active hack, and they could put something in to track it, but they haven't yet. The plugin used to be way more prevalent than it is today too.

Using MQ2PiggyZone should be fine as long as your not reported. If someone in your guild is watching you zone really fast, or someone is at zone line sees you enter and exit real quick, you could be reported. MQ2PiggyZone isn't wide spread enough to be on the ban radar at the moment. With that all said, MQ2PiggyZone is an active hack, and they could put something in to track it, but they haven't yet. The plugin used to be way more prevalent than it is today too.

Thank you that is what I needed to know

I think the reason so few are using it is they don't know how to update it themselves. I'm still learning it, but I've learned a lot of the basics. That said, don't be stupid and do it right in front of people.