monk issue with /bot-melee

skuz

Reaction score
This issue just started last night. With /bot on my sons monk , it continuously sits/stands while fighting. And if mounted spams 'you cannot do this while mounted'. This was happening on my sons account in Florida last night and today (he has a preimum account also). we tried a lot of different settings in the ini file but no luck. Then when I started the his account on my computer here in Oregon it did exactly the same thing, and the ini file, which worked fine a few days ago did the same thing and nothing has been changed?
Any ideas?
Thanks

Best start would be to enabling debugging

Debugging=1

Then check log files to see what it's trying to do when sit/standing and let us know.

Make sure you turn debugging off when done as it creates huge log files.

Reactions: skuz
Still doing it...
here a file with one fight...

Attachments

• bot ini.txt
    353.2 KB · Views: 5
here is more info... I loaded a 106 monk and it works fine, no issues. I copied the 106 ini file and replaced the 115 monk ini file and... 115 monk sits/stands as before, no change. SO 106 works, 115 doesn't using the same ini file info.

Hmm, log isn't too helpful at tracking this down.

Can we get a copy of the monks MQ2Bot ini please?

How many times did it try and sit down during that fight?

The only information seems to it using /disc Scaledfist Discipline

You could try disabling that, and see if that is the cause. I don't see any logical reason on why it would sit though.

To disable that add

Disc3=0

To your MQ2Bot.ini for your monk.

I would start disabling skills like ClickyNuke0 by adding

ClickyNuke0=0

Along with a bunch of other skills to see if it solves it. If we can figure out what is causing it we should be able to resolve the problem.

I just want to double check your ini to make sure something there doesn't stand out first though.

hmmm Just noticed this... BotVersion=20201129.1712 Thats prolly about the time the issue started.....

sure... this file works fine with the 106 monk...

Attachments

• My_monk.ini
    5.2 KB · Views: 6
about a 30 second fight sat/stand 6 times, about every 5 seconds, steady.

son says his mq bot was updated on Tuesday and thats when the issue came up.

I can turn bot off and with melee still going, when in melee distance it does the sit/stand thing with bot deactivated.

melee version is 11/29/20 also

turn melee plugin off and bot works, not sure about whats its all using with melee out.

turn melee plugin off and bot works, not sure about whats its all using with melee out.
Can you post the [MQ2Melee] section of your server_char.ini for the problem char? Thanks.

htw

hmmmm... I checked the ini file and there was no [MQ2Melee] section in it. although when I do a /melee in mq window all the melee items scroll up showing the settings. So... I checked my 106 monk... no melee section... Checked my necro I play daily... No melee section. Then checked a backup copy I saved a month or so ago and it HAD a melee section. I copied and pasted that section into monk ini and... it works as it should.... No issues now, with that melee section added. So the question is how was the melee section removed from all our ini files? And the monk was working without issues until the MQ upsdate on Tuesday... So ??

This is what I pasted in.

[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
feigndeath=20
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
override=1
petassist=1
petenrage=1
pethot=20
petinfuriate=1
petmend=30
petrange=200
petswarm=1
plugin=1
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
version=2020.0820
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowDownShit=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowHolyShit=0
ShowMoveUtilsDebug=0
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStrike=0
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

You could try disabling that, and see if that is the cause. I don't see any logical reason on why it would sit though.