Recent content by zz55zz

1. Z

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

To anyone running eq next with innerspace I found eqnext needs to be started as an admin as it was throwing an error trying to connect. Also, I had to put on my nevmesh files into C:\MQNext\Resources\MQ2Nav to get easyfind etc maps to work.
  2. Z

Exact Name To Follow

How to do /stick bango when someone closes has /bangoguy and it sticks to them instead. Thx.
  3. Z

Rogue 60

Pressing hide crashes him i tried severtal thing, but also if he is in lev and I juse /bot on it crashes.
  4. Z

Plugin MQ2Bot

Kinethetics then Deadeye instead of Deadeye and Duelist. Was told that was the way /shrug Also, how do i get the healer to heal Maintank with complete heal on 50 and rest of group with devine light at 60? THamk youi for repling.
  5. Z

Plugin MQ2Bot

How does charm work on the enc or does it at all? I'm having an issue with it mezzing maybe i need to /makecamp? Also, how do I change disc on my rog? It seems to have selected ones for me and I want to use different burn discs. Thank you. PS - If anyone has any class examples of the bot...
  6. Z

Plugin MQ2Bot

Read some of this post and did some searching. Is there class examples for mq2bot ini like we have for holy/down? Thank you.
  7. Z

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

How do u check to see if the mob already has a debuff? For example, i want to make a holy that snares. Thx in advance.
  8. Z

Plugin MQ2SQLite

Will this be useable on Selos?
  9. Z

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

This is a great plugin. Another question: what triggers the main tank buffs to work? Sometimes it gives the MT vie sometimes it doesn't.
  10. Z

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

At lvl 70 my toon keeps bouncing up and down because it's trying to sit but can't because it's trying to cast PetBuff2: Velocity 1. I have the spell but not the AA. I turned it off using PetBuffIf2=0 but it will not cast PetBuff3 =Elemental Fury or PetBuff4. PetBuff0 and PetBuff1 are also AA...
  11. Z

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

How do you make a heal over time spell work for the cleric .ini?
  12. Z

Links to UI Files

sorry wrong thread. Trying to figure out how to do a hot for bot40 in a cleric .ini.
  13. Z

Links to UI Files

How do you use a heal over time spell in for cleric ini?
  14. Z

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

It actually looks like it is getting to the sub but some how it resets the duration to null after it sets it to 32s
  15. Z

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

I can't seem to get a duration/hot spell to work. It just keeps recasting it over and over. Doesn't look like it get's to the Sub TrackHot. Also, what is HealType? Thank you. HealName1=Duration Healing Spell HealSlot1=gem2 HealMinGroup1=1 HealMinHP1=20 HealMaxHP1=70...