Recent content by Zippzipp

1. Z

Question EQ + MMOBugs + Macbook Pro

Crossover works well for run EQ. But I couldn't get macro quest working well. Some stuff worked some didn't.
  2. Z

Screen shots

I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not but you are hungry and thirsty. It would seem that you are out of food and drink.
  3. Z

Zone Crashing

@JJ Why would anyone crash upper guk?
  4. Z

clarity macro?

Here is a little macro I have had forever. /mac BuffMac "Clarity" 85 or /mac BuffMac "Spirit of Wolf" 85 #turbo 10 Sub Main(string Buff, int Del) /declare SpellName string outer /declare Delay int outer /varset SpellName ${Buff} /varset Delay ${Del} /echo Buffing: ${SpellName} with...
  5. Z

INISection.h

Hello everyone. I created this little wrapper around WritePrivateProfileString for INI stuff. It is very basic but provides a much more user friendly interface to INIs from plugins. INISection.h class INISection { public: INISection(char *sectionName){ this->sectionName = sectionName...
  6. Z

PSA to Ragefire Players

Not me. Not touching active hacks at all.
  7. Z

Unwise move...

For those curious about the 100-Damage aug, they were a result of the summon item hack from a few years ago. There were a few insanely rare and awesome items created from hack and the 100-Damage augs were a couple of them. As far as I know there are about 2-3 still in circulation. They were...
  8. Z

MMOBugs Subscription Double Payments

Stripe is awesome.
  9. Z

Apache vs 20 Taliban video

At 1:12 there is a single frame spliced image in this video.. Kinda like fight club except it's not a cock.
  10. Z

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

It has been a while since I tried to debug it, but what I remember is it had to do with the way bot movement is calculated server side and it somehow took saturates the bandwidth of the user. Some people get it others don't. Whether or not you get it typically depends on how far you are from the...
  11. Z

yea botlag is a bitch. Not much I can do about it. If I had known it was such a pain in the ass I woulda made the content beatable with fewer bots.
  12. Z

Yes it is still there named same thing.
  13. Z

I'm still there. Population is 10-20 on avg.
  14. Z

EQMac shutting down

ZippzippEMU is still up and running and is really a fun progression experience.