Recent content by Zero0003

1. Z

DramaQuest - Mischief Plat Dupe Exposed

even for 10k, I won't do it. As nice as it is, I use it, but don't abuse it. Something like this could get out of hand, waves of bans, and cause huge economic issues with the game. We see what people have done for past exploits, and people are careless. How many idiots have been famous that...
  2. Z

DramaQuest - Mischief Plat Dupe Exposed

It's a nice video, but I would take that video with a grain of salt as I'm sure he abused it, made money off of it before reporting it. Everquest has been known to have bugs and will continue to have them even to this day. People who find the exploits, keep it locked down and don't share it...
  3. Z

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

envirofall and nomeleepush =))
  4. Z

MQ2MMOFastMem Plugin

I would suggest posting this in the main thread for the compile instead of it being a new one. Sometimes having multiple post for different plugins not working can get lost and overlooked.
  5. Z

Buying PL from 93 to 110 on a SK

30 Kronos.... lol
  6. Z

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

Sounds Good. I'll try it on next release
  7. Z

I think when it is loading up the group of 4 or something it its going too fast. I think a slight delay needs to be put in between sessions
  8. Z

HTW, Any limitations on how many profiles that are displayed? I created 6 profiles, and right clicking the icon for the session manager I only have 3. Anyway to increase that?
  9. Z

Been playing with this for the last few hours. This is so awesome. Thank You for doing this.
  10. Z

That worked. Default EQ location didn't work on the INI but I just set that as soon as I loaded up the Config
  11. Z

Can you give me a little more info on this htw? This is what I have tried. Deleted myt autologin.ini file. Did a update Grabbed the new one which has the changeme info. I put my login and pw in for 3 accounts and the server. I do see I have the mmoai.dll Closed the mmoloader and reopened...
  12. Z

Any chance on some insight on how to use it? Did the update I see the icon but can't do anything with it. Can't right click it or do anything with it