Recent content by Zero0003

1. Z

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

envirofall and nomeleepush =))
  2. Z

MQ2MMOFastMem Plugin

I would suggest posting this in the main thread for the compile instead of it being a new one. Sometimes having multiple post for different plugins not working can get lost and overlooked.
  3. Z

Buying PL from 93 to 110 on a SK

30 Kronos.... lol
  4. Z

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

Sounds Good. I'll try it on next release
  5. Z

I think when it is loading up the group of 4 or something it its going too fast. I think a slight delay needs to be put in between sessions
  6. Z

HTW, Any limitations on how many profiles that are displayed? I created 6 profiles, and right clicking the icon for the session manager I only have 3. Anyway to increase that?
  7. Z

Been playing with this for the last few hours. This is so awesome. Thank You for doing this.
  8. Z

That worked. Default EQ location didn't work on the INI but I just set that as soon as I loaded up the Config
  9. Z

Can you give me a little more info on this htw? This is what I have tried. Deleted myt autologin.ini file. Did a update Grabbed the new one which has the changeme info. I put my login and pw in for 3 accounts and the server. I do see I have the mmoai.dll Closed the mmoloader and reopened...
  10. Z

Any chance on some insight on how to use it? Did the update I see the icon but can't do anything with it. Can't right click it or do anything with it
  11. Z

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Bump. New Expansion so I'm ready to start taking orders.
  12. Z

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

hmmm ok?? I do PL'ing on all Live Normal Servers now. Think I explained it to you in a PM already. You will have to provide me a login/pw to your account to PL. Been on this site long enough and Fry can vouch for me if you have any concerns about it.