Recent content by wwarwolf911

1. W

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

Addition to above: Double xp weekends make this faster. I stop at 105 to do the TOV missions and just grind post 111 while I'm farming gear for them. This also lets me get the feel for the new character.
  2. W

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

Fast way to make a new character. 1. Heroic to 85 2. Put in your fellowship and share xp. 3. When capped go to RoS zones and get 10% a kill. You will be 92 in 30 min once your Fellowship XP wears off. Do not use potions with this... It's a waste and you cap the xp per kill with just fellowship...
  3. W

Plugin MQ2Bot - Pulling Advanced

Any updates on this?
  4. W

WTS TOV Raid Loots on Non-FV live server, Anything you want.

Might I ask, are you boxing the whole raid team, or part of a guild?
  5. W

Simplify Quest Turn-in

Here is how you make all your characters turn in an item. Pick up the item you want to turn in on your main character Make a hotkey(1) below /bct ${Group.Member[1]} //nomodkey /itemnotify "$\{FindItem[${Cursor.ID}]}" leftmouseup /bct ${Group.Member[2]} //nomodkey /itemnotify...
  6. W

Plugin MQ2Bot

Could we look at this as a way to implement buffing?
  7. W

Plugin Overseer

Out of curiosity, the convert with 2+ or 3+, why are we only converting when there are duplicates? The output is still random. Should it not convert when you have 3+ of the same quality?
  8. W

Targeting

What could I add to this code to not return an error on the line of this command when there is nothing to target? /itemtarget ${Item} /delay 1s
  9. W

SafeGank.mac

Does this work? MQ2MMOTLO can not be loaded so it kills the macro.
  10. W

Rizlona Boxing guild

Is that 21 players, or 4 people with 17 alts?
  11. W

Mobs walking away when engaged

Intimidation Slot 1: Fear Stun for 10s, Max Level: Yours + 3
  12. W

Mobs walking away when engaged

Are you using Intimidation on any of your toons?
  13. W

MQ2Bot Troubleshooting

With the current build is anyone experiencing a frame rate type lag when engaged with mobs, but non-existent when idle?
  14. W

MQ2Bot - Pulling

It does this when it is scanning for mobs in the radius. If there are no mobs it starts lagging/freezing. If you turn off "puller" the lag stops, because he stops scanning.
  15. W

Double Pull Deaths

Double Deaths: Pulling When my bot dies on a pull, i drag him in and rez him, he runs to his last known spot, where he died, usually aggroing and eating another death. Other than releasing, turning off pull, then rezing, how can this be prevented?