Recent content by Wurzelsepp2

1. W

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

Nope, that's not the Windows 7 Error. The Windows 7 Error is: "Could not load MQ2Main.dll or one of its dependencies" Fry, thank you for asking the MQNext Devs on behalf of the Windows 7 legacy folks. Now we can stop waiting and start upgrading. RIP Win7.
  2. W

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

I did figure out this problem: It's due to using Windows 7. Since the 64-Bit upgrade, MQNext no longer supports Windows 7. Despite Windows 7 being a 64 bit OS - and EQ still running fine - MQNext simply won't run. @naldarie: Are you running Win7, too? I'm hoping MQNext could be made work for...
  3. W

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

The task DataType seems to have a non-crash problem: ${Task[Task Name].Members} causes all members in the task to disappear from the Task Window. Requires camping out and back in to fix. To reproduce, get a shared task and do: /echo ${Task[Task Name].Members} *correctly echoes the number of...
  4. W

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

I'm getting "Could not load MQ2Main.dll or one of its dependencies" as I'm trying to start the Macroquest.exe from the MQNextLive folder that Fry posted. I have MS Visual Studio installed. Interestingly, I do not get this error using the MQ2Next Macroquest.exe from the Jan 13 MQNext Compile...
  5. W

115 Berserker $200.00 for the next few hours

I bought a Zerker from Islandgirl half a decade ago and I still love him. Go get yours while you can! :)
  6. W

Buying EM25 Ear

Six Krono is a good price. I will take it if the OP is no longer interested! :) Just to make sure there is no confusion: Be aware that the buyer is NOT looking for a Sage's Golden Earring - that only has EM24. He is looking for the TBL version: This one: Summoner's Descending Moon Earring ...
  7. W

Holyflag for Rage of Rolfron clicky

The way you have set it up, it's clicking the item whenever the item is NOT ready. Use "${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady}" instead of "!${FindItem[Rage of Rolfron].TimerReady}" (remove the exclamation mark. It's a negation - read as: "not")
  8. W

Question for ppl running a lot of accounts on one pc

There are recent reports of people having lag since the latest patch. Apparently caused by a combination of EQ log/journal settings and anti-virus software. Details found here: Lag upon mobs death. | EverQuest Forums Hope that helps!
  9. W

Odd: account forced to change password

Is it possible that you typo-ed your Station Name when you tried to log in? If you typo your Station Name, and the typo-version of the Station Name exists and is not active since the security break years ago, then it will ask you to reset your password, even if the password was wrong. I've had...
  10. W

Macro Farm.mac

MQ2Nav is not working at the moment. See the current compile thread: MMOBugs MQ2 Installation Problem Report Thread - 19 April 2018 Release
  11. W

Question Radius Question

What you describe seems to be working as intended. If something if 200 units above you (exactly above you), then it still has a distance of 200, not a distance of zero as you seem to expect. So if you search using "range 70", you would NOT expect to find something that is 200 units above you...
  12. W

Multiple ConfirmationDialogBoxes

The ConfirmationDialogBox is that little UI-box that asks you if you want to accept a rez, or if you want to join a task, or if you are sure that you want to join a group, or asks you which version of the Feerrott you want to enter. Usually, you can use "/notify ConfirmationDialogBox...
  13. W

Account few accounts

You should at least say what the raid items are. Are the EoK raids? T1? T2? Or just TBM raids? That makes a huge difference. Or maybe these are even older raids - making them worse than EoK group gear.
  14. W

Items Chase Items for Sale

Golden Soldier's Stud: 12 Krono Guardian's Pauldrons: 12 Krono Both items are the "rare" chase items having extra high-ac for their slot. Both items are on Tunare. Only Kronos, no cash. Will meet and trade in-game. (This is on hold until Daybreak fixes the current issues with Kronos poofing)