Recent content by Villageidiot

1. Villageidiot

Selo's Sonata

downshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[3704]} && !${Me.Buff[Selo's Sonata].ID}) /alt act 3704 this one worked for me.
  2. Villageidiot

What Happens Behind The Scenes

He does, don't let him fool you!
  3. Villageidiot

well with the nerf bat swinging

Yeah headshot is worthless now.
  4. Villageidiot

character sale values

some accounts lost them , none of mine did though lol
  5. Villageidiot

character sale values

Use to be a sploit you could do with your sub that would add years played onto your account. I had 5 accounts that had 40 years each on them. Fixed now but was easy way to get all Vet instantly
  6. Villageidiot

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Just got another Krono, delivery in under 5m. Thanks!
  7. Villageidiot

Item TLO

you can, /echo ${InvSlot[Ranged].Item.Damage} and yes it returns 1h blunt or 1h slashing if it is that.
  8. Villageidiot

Melee Skills Macro??

First thing ya missed is the questions area. I'll move this thread over to it.
  9. Villageidiot

Item TLO

This returns Archery if you have a bow in ranged /echo ${InvSlot[Ranged].Item.Type}
  10. Villageidiot

toggle sharing

Anyone know if there is a way to toggle your fellowship exp sharing with a / command? I'm sure i could do it through the window but wondering if there is a slash command. I always forget to turn it off/on so gonna either create a mac because i'm lazy and just issue a /bcaa //mac , or if it...
  11. Villageidiot

Bot macro INI

Anyone have an ini for a bard for Petes Bot macro that works? I cannot for the life of me get it to work. would love to see if someone already had one that works, i could just edit to my spells and use. Just looking for it to be able to pull mainly. I had Dev's bot a few years ago and loved...
  12. Villageidiot

Underfoot progression question

UF progression would be cake with 1 level 100 toon. I think it'll be fun for ya personally.
  13. Villageidiot

EverQuest patch notes: December 11, 2013.

Loving the changes to Korascian quests for journeyman merc. Not that it was hard , a lot easier now. Just wish the group mission would just have them all spawned and run at you one at a time instead of them spawning. the spawning portion is what takes forever
  14. Villageidiot

MQ2Twist addition ? Beneficial?

well this will never get added if only 2 people like the idea :(
  15. Villageidiot

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Just got some Krono's from them. Delivered in under 5m. Nice for us who need instant delivery!