Recent content by Ursister

1. Ursister

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

They are no longer selling Kronos to anyone on any server except FV.
  2. Ursister

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

They are only selling Kronos on the FV server and no where else.
  3. Ursister

Is this the new norm?

Autoforage, autoinventory, Mac Fishing simple things like that all removed from configuration. Maybe fix easier things THEN get to the more complex. Again though, not tech savvy so I have no clue how to manually load anything. On and I've been a member since 2011. I've seen the masters at work...
  4. Ursister

Is this the new norm?

I'm not tech savvy. I've had multiple strokes over the years. My friend set me up with Bugs saying click on task bar to get Bugs up and running, log in toons click hot button that says ON and you're up and running. Now there's ALL these things I need to do and am not savvy enough to do them. Is...
  5. Ursister

Refunds

i guess you didn't read the whole post because i stated " IN THE REAL WORLD". Now who's the fool?
  6. Ursister

Refunds

1st of all regular members pay more than lifers, 2ndly we are not donating these funds, we are paying for services that are not being rendered. In the real would it's criminal. It's called theft. 3rd some of us are on a fixed income (retires and such). I manage my limited amount of funds...
  7. Ursister

Refunds

I don't think a refund is in order. I do believe however they should do what Sony did when the server was hacked. Perhaps Crediting accts would be more beneficial. Just my 2 cents worth.
  8. Ursister

MQ2 not working

my AA's and CA's go off. only the spells won't.
  9. Ursister

MQ2 not working

Lol sorry. we run MMO and Zbot. Zbot is not the issue.
  10. Ursister

MQ2 not working

It lists 44 plugins including the ones not working.
  11. Ursister

MQ2 not working

Its not Zbot. :)
  12. Ursister

MQ2 not working

Yes we run Zbot.
  13. Ursister

MQ2 not working

Reinstalled the newer version multiple times. 3 computers in 2 different states (meaning a fellow MMO user) both having the same issues. Both of us has reinstalled updated deleted and reinstalled multiple times. The plug-ins just don't work. None of the buffs casted ( Skins from a druid shammy...
  14. Ursister

MQ2 not working

Ok then. I launch MMO. check those particular settings to make sure they are checked. They are. I go into EQ try to buff I get nothing. No errors. My clickies don't go off. again no errors. Until the last patch everything worked and now it doesn't. I'm not a programmer. This is all I can tell...
  15. Ursister

MQ2 not working

Issues with MQ2 Cast, MQ2 Clickies, MQ2 Autobuff not working.