Recent content by Tapout

1. Tapout

Ghost kill?

It's not gone. It's just not readily available like it was back in the day. I think they wanna avoid what happened back then when it got out and it spread like wildfire. The more that use it the bigger target we all become.
  2. Tapout

UK account bought for USA, and can not add DB

I had this happen once. To get it sorted out I had to get all the info from the previous owner and then call customer support and say I "moved" and needed the account changed. Took some work but was finally able to do it. That was some time ago so not sure if they will still do things like...
  3. Tapout

Ghost kill?

Target something across the zone and warp back and forth real fast killing it. It was best used with the NoDelay hack which killed insanely fast. You could clear a whole zone in no time at all. My SK would clear an instance. There was one that would respawn and I would just let it keep...
  4. Tapout

Shards of dalaya

ShowEQ
  5. Tapout

Refunds

I was thinking the same thing. Many have gotten spoiled with how fast they get a compile released now days. You forgot to mention the time when they were releasing a new eqgame.exe every day to mess which caused a ton of downtime for MQ and for showeq as well.
  6. Tapout

Account Suspended

I never stopped using. I don't worry about getting suspended or banned. It's part of using this. There is always that chance you get hit and since I accepted that a long time ago I never stop even during these types of events.
  7. Tapout

MQ2 Melee/Bot's - Huge DPS drop

How are you getting your dps numbers? I know that after the last patch one of the plugins was not reporting the proper dps so it was a plugin issue and not an actual dps issue. I'll have to check and see where I saw the information or what the fix was.
  8. Tapout

How to determine days left on eq subscription?

It looks right. Didn't think so much time had passed since I consumed my last krono.
  9. Tapout

Just tried it. It generates a number but not sure if it's correct. Can't remember when I turned in my last Krono.
  10. Tapout

It sucks that they got rid of the count down in your character windows. Wish that would come back.
  11. Tapout

curious

I sub at both as well. There are things I like about both. I pick and choose what works best for me and how I like to play. Been playing since 2001 so now the active stuff doesn't bother me to use at all but for some they wanna stay away from it. To each his own I guess.
  12. Tapout

Need some help mq2berzerker loads then immediately unloads

I'm curious to try them out one of these days when I have more time to play. I follow along with his update posts and they look pretty sweet. Just too much work and school going on right now to even think about playing much.
  13. Tapout

Need some help mq2berzerker loads then immediately unloads

This is a paid plugin from CWTN. Have you purchased this from him so that you have the ability to use it?
  14. Tapout

Plugin Overseer

30-60s added to running tasks probably isn't that big of a deal considering how long each task takes to run anyway. If the tasks were only a few minutes then 30-60s would be huge but when they are in hours I don't see a big problem.
  15. Tapout

Plugin Overseer

Normally I don't do the whole purchasing of add ons like macros or plugins but this one has changed my mind. This plugin kicks ass! Haven't had any issues with it so far. Loaded it. Selected my options and have let it run. Thank you Dewey!