Recent content by supertimmy

1. S

MQ2Melee: Warrior

and i know you weren't really asking about these, but i'm waiting on spawns so please forgive me if i seem presumptuous. just bored! barbed tongue was upgraded to biting tongue. more hate! more dmg! you really don't need any of these. all the clickie buffs got converted to AA so you can...
  2. S

this ability was also removed.
  3. S

the mq2melee wiki leads to believe this is not a warrior ability but i could be wrong. banestrike autofires now. no need for a holy. but the message for trying to fire it is 'this is not an ability that can activated!' so i'm not sure it is what is causing you grief. imperator's charge...
  4. S

/macro spellcast wru

what ever happened to this guy? this was probably my most used macro for half a decade. do i have the name wrong maybe? could have sworn it was spellcast. /macro spellcast 1 2 3 4 just like twist, only it took into account different cast times/refreshes. i stopped using it because at some...
  5. S

Question this sub > me

i play on FV so you get tells with a language attached. sometimes. i don't know the exact reasons why it says a language sometimes, and sometimes not. maybe this part of my problem, i'm not sure. i stole parts of this from other random macros and i think the syntax (if not the format) is...
  6. S

How do you turn off that orange sys mem / eq mem text?

this indicator is a zombie and has returned and the commands to remove it aren't recognized. it wasn't here on sunday, but now tuesday it is. so strange. camp eq, check for mq updates, restart eq, still have indicator, BUT, restart PC, indicator goes away. magic!
  7. S

wondering if we could have a plugin added

MQ2MMOText - MMOBugs Wiki this says premium and it works like a champ.
  8. S

Question limiting a command inside a sub that basically never stops

Sub Alarm(string id) /echo ${id} UP @ ${Time} /beep /fs STUFF /delay 1 /beep /delay 1 /mmotext STUFF return so this is the part that is going nonstop. and that's ok. but i don't need 30 texts before i can either reach my computer or tab to the window...
  9. S

Question limiting a command inside a sub that basically never stops

so i've got this macro. it's pretty damn bad! but it does what i want. kinda! so i have an alert sub and it does a loop over and over until i cancel the macro. which is probably not ideal, but this is uncharted territory for me. in that sub it spams my fellowship window, but i'd also like to...
  10. S

few downflags keep casting over and over

i mean, maybe fixed. not like i really know what i'm doing. but i had some issues using the || before and putting the ( ) around the entire grouping fixed mine. since the first half is just a single section, i wouldn't guess it needs ( ) but again, i have no idea what i'm really doing and just...
  11. S

few downflags keep casting over and over

downshit0=/if ${Target.Name.Equal[Joe Schmoe]} || (${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Target.ID} && !${Target.Buff[Shining Fortress Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Shining Fortress Rk. II" gem13 -invis fixed!
  12. S

Average DPS

loaded a zerker with t2 armor and weapon from gmm. he had rng and shm buffs (i was too cheap to click them off!) but no haste. on a lvl 110 dummy (so no decap) with no mq2melee loaded so it was autoattack dmg only, he did 23k over 2 minutes. it's your parser, man. we don't have to put those...
  13. S

Average DPS

http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/gamparse/GamParse-2.0.0-Beta.exe that's the link to the newest gamparse. it doesn't update itself any more. maybe because it's still in beta, who knows. either your parser is broken, or your toons have suffered severe physical and/or psychological damage at...
  14. S

Berserker and MQ2Melee

is that missing a space between at the end there between the period in rk and the roman numerals or doesn't it matter? thumbs up for these shits. i'm pretty much going to steal all of them. thanks. =)
  15. S

warrior melee request for TBL

TOPPLE from server_character ini file updated to = SHIELD SUNDER [57834/15712] Shield Sunder Classes: WAR/110 Skill: 2H Slash (Combat Skill) [57835/15712] Shield Sunder Rk. II Classes: WAR/110 [57836/15712] Shield Sunder Rk. III Classes: WAR/110 thx htw!