Recent content by smith8454

1. smith8454

mq2nogold

Not sure, but I have been NOT running it as directed due to lotzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of problems
  2. smith8454

Mass Forum Update

Do i need to do anything, like refresh page. I dont see anything different about the MMO sites
  3. smith8454

patch notes

Patch notes
  4. smith8454

Overseer Question & Leveling

BANK 10 overseer rewards this dude Luclin.collesette sells collectible, contact him and buy his wares 8 sets=20Kronos, set your xp window to 100% xp, get 125 in 30 mins Semi long route; do this mission 39 AA's or 1.67% per run then do Dalies: *overseer 2 times per day; 6 am, 12 pm, 6 pm...
  5. smith8454

Requesting LUA for LS mission

I am not sure how to write a lua, so requesting one for like you suggested https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/need-help-with-luaran-song-mission.35705/#post-274961 on a fixed income, so real life comes before EQ game (no money) can u help me out
  6. smith8454

Patch notes

MMO community here are the patch notes for 1/17 [https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-1-9-2024-patch-notes-and-discussions.295374/ Might be broken for awhile
  7. smith8454

patch notes

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 6 hours. Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of the forums once they are available. *Convert to your...
  8. smith8454

2 friends 3box each group makeup

(Mage, Necro, shaman, Wiz, Mage, Necro.....DPS team). Mobs stand No chance!!! First necro Pulls, Pet tank by the two (2 mages), Necro two (2), applies Dots, shaman slows and heals, wiz finishes it off
  9. smith8454

Decided to return to eq...

Here is the set up (SK, Bard, Shaman, RNGR/ Monk, mage, merc....Main toons) (SK, Monk, Shaman, Ranger/BST/zeker, Mage, Cleric...Melee team) (Mage, Necro, shaman, ranger, Mage, Necro.....DPS team) How to finish a Expansion: 1. partisians / merc 2. group mission 3. hunter 4. collectables...
  10. smith8454

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

I think Dev team fix issues, not had a crash in 7 days
  11. smith8454

MQ2Hunt work with mmobugs?

RG stuff in NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MMO, PICK ONE OR THE OTHER
  12. smith8454

MQ2Bot not staying checked in loader window

MMO community, MQ2Bot isn't staying checked in the loader window, after patches, updates, and EQ patches. I have noticed this quite often
  13. smith8454

Need help with Luaran song mission

Thanks for the tip, was watching this video and made a lich hotkey, as noted in the video. I got the last mob down to 30%, before he "BLEW US THE F*CK UP", I am getting closer to beating this event. I don't know much about Lua, this is educating me though, and each day I learn something I fixed...