Recent content by smason

1. smason

wayfarers haven emu?

Does anyone know which client will work with Wayfarers Haven? They have a custom client you dl do not really sure what version to try. Thanks for any help.
  2. smason

STO Lifetime Account

I know this isn't EQ but I thought someone might be interested :) The account has a LvL 48 Rear Admiral Human and a Lvl 40 Romulan and the account does have T6 ships and also has the Scimitar Dreadnought . The account has 35,000 zen. When I came back I bought a few of the ship packs, the zen...
  3. smason

Abilities tab keymap question.

I know the option keys area I just dont know much one to use. Dont see an abilities area in key binds. Also I am not using mq.
  4. smason

Abilities tab keymap question.

I ust to have my top 2 slots on the abilities tab keymapped to my movement keys but for the life of me I can't remember how to set it up again I am not looking to make a macro or anything. I just want to hit a key and I forage etc. If anyone remembers how I would appreciate greatly if you could...
  5. smason

Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

Thanks for the info. So are the accounts worth anything then?
  6. smason

Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

I have 2 accounts i am listing for now. They are not max level but they have vet rewards 84 SK mm/crystallos/solteris 956 Coins 85 Bard 4325 459 unspent AA spent 1100 coins 85 ranger with 1973 AA 91 Monk 1068 AA monk has 3 houses on him and a race change coupon (hes iksar) 85 warrior with...
  7. smason

Account Crowfall Adventure Backer Pack

I am looking to sell a Crowfall Adventure Backer Pack. You can access the game right now and I have listed what is on the account page as to what is available, none of the consumables have been consumed. Starter Pack page Right now the game is pretty solid. With each phase you get a restart...
  8. smason

Gotta wonder ...

An employee of them leaked a bunch of stuff about the games they produce. Had info about 3 or 4 of them and EQ was one of them. There are more articles out there and the reddit area should have a link on this Rumor: Daybreak may be building PlanetSide 3 and EverQuest 3, sunsetting Just Survive...
  9. smason

Gotta wonder ...

There is a post on redit about 1 more xpansion coming out and thats the last one.
  10. smason

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

Spell timers are off and not pulling up the correct spell names in titanium.
  11. smason

Non Abysmal Sea crafting macros

Does anyone have any of the old school crafting macros that do not involve Abysmal Sea. Any info would be appreciated. All the ones i have found require Abysmal Sea.
  12. smason

Spell mem macro

I am looking for a way to macro loading spells. I play on a server that its not possible to use mq and they have the spell list disabled. I know there ust to be a way to make a macro to load up spells into your cast bar but just about everything i find link wise leads to old eq sony forums and...
  13. smason

In other news