Recent content by SiegeTank

1. SiegeTank

WTB Agnarr account(s)

Bump, yes still interested.
  2. SiegeTank

WTB Agnarr account(s)

BUMPage! Yes, still interested. If you're moving to one of the new servers, sell me your toons!
  3. SiegeTank

WTB Agnarr account(s)

Still interested!
  4. SiegeTank

WTB Agnarr account(s)

Any class, prefer 60-65. Message me with what you have, please.
  5. SiegeTank

Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

Have to admit, I found it a sad day when I discovered "everybody" gets veteran awards. Being how I've been subscribed since 2000, I liked the somewhat "special" feeling of having all the Vet AA's. Old-timers will remember the Leadership AA's. Took a ton of grouping as group leader to max all...
  6. SiegeTank

Buying Mangler Twink Gear

Managed to get decent twink gear in game. Could still use some PLing. If you do any of that work on Mangler, let me know. The darn +76% holiday XP bonus really spoiled me. Like Jerry Seinfeld said after experiencing first class aviation: "I can't go back to coach, George.... I can't.... I...
  7. SiegeTank

Kronos Krono's

Can use kronos. You on vaca? Please message or respond to mine. :)
  8. SiegeTank

Buying Mangler Twink Gear

I loved the Kunark expansion and I'm putzing around with a lowbie toon on Mangler. But not sure I want to grind the low levels "au natural" lol. Anyone reliable selling plat, twink gear or PL services? Let me know thx.
  9. SiegeTank

Account 110 SK FV SERVER CHEAP

What is "photo id"? This something new?
  10. SiegeTank

Odd: account forced to change password

Hmm I doubt it. I had the log-in saved so the rejection occurred off the saved info. I didn't hand-type the account name so I could not have typo'd it. I'm not going to worry about it since everything is fine now. Just curious if anyone else ran into anything similar.
  11. SiegeTank

Odd: account forced to change password

I went to log in to an account that I've had for many years. I hadn't logged in for about a week. I got a message that I need to change the password. This never happens typically. When I got to the password change screen, I entered the old password and then a NEW one (twice to confirm) and got...
  12. SiegeTank

Just wanted

Merry Christmas, All!
  13. SiegeTank

Question Dropbox vs S3 vs ?

Microsoft OneDrive has a free limit of 5GB. Not big enough? Another option is to set up with an ISP hosting service. You can do that for as little as $5/month. Some might even be free but then there will be limits and other requirements. Then you can upload your files via FTP. Not sure if...
  14. SiegeTank

buying a toon

I agree, considering how inexpensive max/max well-geared toons can be bought today. I've had my 6-box for many years and I'm very attached to them but while they're all 110 I'm not even close to max AA and I find that frustrating. I've even considering buying the same class for some of them...
  15. SiegeTank

Layoffs Hit Daybreak

structure optimization Gotta love the euphemisms employed for firing someone at Xmas...